Skip to main content
Topic: New SplitCam 9 - Welcome to TEST new version ! (Read 15812 times) previous topic - next topic

New SplitCam 9 - Welcome to TEST new version !

Hello
Meet the first public version of SplitCam X software. With the new user interface we are aiming to deliver the best possible experience to our users. A great amount of work has already been done during the last few months and a lot more is still ahead. Most program features are being coded from bottom up using new technologies and updated versions of tools.
We are transferring the functionality available in the previous version of SplitCam to the new one trying to make it even more user friendly and easier to use. Since it's still work in progress we would greatly appreciate your feedback and suggestions as they will surely influence the final outcome.

SplitCam X (ver.10.0.64) - download link

Re: New SplitCam 9 - Welcome to TEST new version !

Reply #1
I am not satisfied. App is unstable and it lack previous versions options like recording and so

Reply #2
Hello Phillip

We work for new version right now , we can show you it in two weeks.
I hope you will like it.
Thank You

I am not satisfied. App is unstable and it lack previous versions options like recording and so

Reply #3
In one week we will release new version SplitCam X (beta) , you can download it from our site in next week.

Thank You

Reply #4
If you want to help us to translate SplitCam to french  , we can send you english file for translating by email.

Splitcam in french is possible

Reply #5
Hello Phillip

We work for new version right now , we can show you it in two weeks.
I hope you will like it.
Thank You

Hi, now more than two weeks have passed ... do you have news of the new version?

Reply #6
s
Hello
Meet the first public alpha version of SplitCam software. With the new user interface we are aiming to deliver the best possible experience to our users. A great amount of work has already been done during the last few months and a lot more is still ahead. Most program features are being coded from bottom up using new technologies and updated versions of tools.
We are transferring the functionality available in the previous version of SplitCam to the new one trying to make it even more user friendly and easier to use. Since it's still work in progress we would greatly appreciate your feedback and suggestions as they will surely influence the final outcome.

SplitCam  9.0 - download link

splitcam gives black screen on video while using any browser

Reply #7
Hello

Sorry for delay, we finished the SplitCam v10 beta
If you want to test it , write to us PM or skype message .

Stream, sound, recording all this functions work now.

Thank You

Reply #8
Welcome to test NEW SplitCam 10.0.64