SplitCam for Windows: history of changes
- Option to display/hide tip notifications in stream.
- Projector Window: now it is possible to open any layer in a separate window independent of other layers on the scene. The command Projector is available in layer's context menu.
- Phone Camera: this is a new video source. Now it is possible to use your smartphone camera as a video source instead of or along with a webcam: just add a Phone Camera source to a scene, scan the QR code with your smartphone camera to open the web address and you are good to go!
- Auto selection of the fastest ingest server revisited.
- Check internet speed once a day only to reduce traffic usage.
- Addressed some issues with showing/hiding/updating source control bar when layers are selected, deselected, or deleted.
- When exiting the app while the recording is in progress make sure current file recording is saved correctly.
- Addressed crash in IP-Camera source which prevented starting up SplitCam when an IP-Camera is exists on an active scene.
- Source control bar not always showing when an item is selected in the media layer bar.
- Partially fixed: In case audio capture device (microphone) is removed from the system SplitCam becomes unstable and needs to be restarted we've managed to prevent SplitCam hanging on enumerating audio sources after mike has been deleted but this doesn't solve the problem completely and SplitCam still needs to be restared.
- Added Pause button to floating scene control bar.
- New video layer Control Bar added: it is located below the scene and becomes visible whenever a layer is selected on the scene. The control bar includes most common layer actions.
- Layer Shadow effect added to Frames group of the Effects dialog.
- Face Tracking effect added to Background & Tracking group of the Effects dialog.
- Blurring Face using mosaic effect added to the Masks group of the Eggects dialog.
- Twitch ingest server list updated.
- All control bars embedded into layers on the scene have been removed. Now to control a layer you use the unified control bar located right below the scene. The exception is Text layers: they are still controlled using the Floating Control Bar.
- Don't show roundness handles for text and timer layers.
- Verify history file in About dialog after downloading it.
- Mark project file as dirty whenever user changes a page in a PDF Document layer.
- Info Bar have been moved above the scene and its font size slightly reduced to give place to the new Control Bar below the scene.
- Show/Hide scene resolution and fps popup menus when clicking the corresponding button on the Info Bar.
- StripChat ingest server updated
- Whenever a microphone that has been added to a scene is disconnected from the system SplitCam becomes unstable and needs to be restarted. In this version the problem is partly addressed: SplitCam doesn't freez in situations where it was freezing before, but the issue still remains and will be further investigated and fixed in future versions of SplitCam.
- The error with zoomed in video layers upon opening SplitCam projects or starting SplitCam program have been fixed.
- Fixed memory leak in Simple Frame, Mirror and Flip effects.
- Added RGB32 format support to MMF webcam capture.
- Save credentials checkbox in SplitCam Cloud Login dialog is checked by default.
- Auto login to SplitCam Cloud after registration code confirmation.
- Ensure alpha channel not transparent in RGB32 format.
- Make sure layers are not transparent when processing XRGB webcam capture formats.
- Added an advise to check spam/junk folders for SplitCam Cloud confirmation emails.
- Changed color of info messages in SplitCam Cloud dialogs.
- Sometimes web source layers with static pages remain black after loading a project.
- Updated failure reporting UI in Splitcam Cloud dialogs.
- Added frame buffer size verification in webcam capture processing to avoid program crash in some rare cases.
- An attempt was made to address the issue with buttons disappearing in cloud dialogs.
- Restore Esc key in Add A Webcam dialog.
- Fixed setting initial focus in some dialog boxes.
- Restore DirectShow webcams in Add Webcam dialog.
- Avoid crash when handling events while the event manager object is already destroyed.
- Addressed some cases with webcam freezes.
- SplitCam virtual web camera is not working
- DirectShow capture sources stopped working
- Addressed issues with program crash. Fix is not confirmed yet.
- FullHD resolution is now the default resolution in SplitCam. New projects will be created with 1920x1080 scenes, sources will use 1920x1080 size whenever possible, and recommended settings for live streams are also default to FullHD resolution. Existing projects will still be using the settings saved with those projects. The new defaults will apply only to newly created projects or newly added capture sources.
- Added support for capturing more Games, including those having anti-cheat protection.
- New setting: Enable/Disable WMF Frame Server. The option is located in SplitCam Settings dialog on the Additional tab.
- Game capture sources are now saved with the project.
- Restore capture of Game sources after the game or SplitCam is restarted.
- Added partial support for H264 webcam format. This format is not fully supported yet.
- Dim instead of hide layers when editing tip notifications.
- When a full screen capture source is added to a scene try to restore the capture in case the monitor is disconnected and then reconnected again.
- Window capture source has a new option in layer's settings dialog: "Respect window opacity", which is enabled by default. With this option enabled those windows that have transparent or semi-transparent user interface will be correctly shown on the SplitCam scene.
- Make sure to syncronize settings of all sources referencing the same webcam.
- Correctly process XRGB image format.
- Avoid dead locks when reinitializing webcams.
- Reuse active webcams in the 'Add a webcam' dialog. This speeds up the appearance of the dialog.
- Saved window capture source has a black screen right after SplitCam is started.
- Some lottie animations had missing or incorrectly displayed elements.
- IP-Camera preload image had incorrect zoom factor applied.
- Make sure to display actualized information about current webcam source settings in the layer's Settings dialog.
- Address SplitCam crash when relocating object collections in memory.
- Fixed bug with game capture reinitialization when game window size or game texture size changed.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Tip notifications support for the following 6 streaming services:
- * BongaCams * Cam4 * Camsoda * Chaturbate * MyFreeCams * StripChat
- New animated icon pack: Blondie.
- Zoom layers to the location of mouse pointer.
- Zoom/Pan canvas: use mouse wheel to zoom entire canvas in or out when no layer is selected.
- Zoom-lock layers: when zooming entire canvas in or out preserve the position of locked layers. To lock a layer click the Lock icon of this layer in the media list.
- Add necessary outbound firewall rules during SplitCam setup.
- Tip notifications: Proxy support added.
- Ingest servers verification.
- Make sure hardcoded ingest servers are the same as those on SplitCam servers.
- Optionally compare SplitCam ingest servers to those of OBS.
- Streaming servers URLs revisited: configuration file is now located on three different servers for more reliable accessibility.
- It is possible to add Lottie files to the scene by dragging and dropping them from Windows Explorer.
- Lottie files are stored on the server in compressed format. Automatically uncompress them after downloading.
- Add/Delete custom tip notification icons.
- Make additional scene snapshot in case the first one was made when not all scene sources were completely loaded yet.
- Added switching game capture to window capture when hook-dll is not injected.
- Tip notifications: Camsoda 18+ years old check.
- Tip notifications: Changed browser cache location.
- Don't delete local file in case an error occurred while downloading from web.
- Use shared random proxy server.
- Update proxies from SplitCam server.
- Tip notifications: Show captcha window for notifications when needed.
- Proxy authentication support for notification catchers.
- Preserve commented lines in local.cfg file, parameters may be reordered during saving process.
- Don't start notification catcher when notifications are enabled for a stream but no streaming session is open for it.
- Toggle tip notifications for each individual stream.
- Load proxy settings from local config file: 'proxy_server' parameter.
- Tip notifications: Lower resource usage when chat capturing browser cefnoti.exe is running: don't load media and don't play video.
- Added logging browser activity to %localappdata%/SplitCam/cefnoti.log. By setting debugging=1 in local.cfg file you can show cefnoti console window and browser windows.
- When updating image resources skip those that already exist on user's computer.
- Generalize rectangular fitting functions.
- Use Lotties icon set as default for tip notifications.
- Changed the way of passing path from consumers to Lottie Loader.
- Exclude Lottie Grabber windows from application list when adding a Window Capture Source.
- Resource management. Lottie initialization magic.
- When adding images or lottie animations to the scene you can now select and add several items at once.
- Float to string conversion works now independently of system locale.
- Preserve lottie image quality when resizing lottie layer.
- Optimized Lottie cache.
- Don't save notifications options to common options file.
- Added progress status on updating image resources.
- Updated notifications icons with Lottie collections.
- Lottie UI control optimization.
- Added bottom line alignment to label controls.
- Don't verify stream URL as it may have unpredictable format.
- Add subtitle to tip notifications preset editor dialog.
- Settings button in Tip notifications opens stream's notifications settings dialog.
- Sync enabling/disabling notifications for a stream between Tip notifications panel and stream's Tip settings dialog.
- Extended description of the Disable Frame Server option in the SplitCam installer.
- Events API subsystem revisited.
- Notification settings dialog removed from Program Settings and added to Stream Notifications dialog.
- No need to hold down the Ctrl key when zooming in or out on a layer.
- Web browser layer still requires Ctrl key to be pressed for zooming. Otherwise mouse wheel scrolls the browser window up or down.
- CamPlace streaming service is deleted from SplitCam.
- Exclude Notifications setup dialog from stream settings if the channel being edited doesn't support notifications.
- Prevent numeric conversion errors when loading projects.
- When editing existing stream corrently show the currently selected encoding preset.
- Fixed crash when removing empty lines from proxy list.
- Fixed bug with zero size game capture layers.
- Fixed some lottie elements.
- Fixed bug with stop lottie animation when splitcam is minimized.
- Remove lottie consumer when a lottie playback is stopped.
- In Lottie loader compare paths disregarding case.
- Don't load icon preset if its name is empty.
- Notificator size error fixed.
- Restored effect thumbnails in Effects dialog.
- Layer resizing is now handled correctly.
- The error of zoomed in Lottie on program start up is gone.
- Bug fixes. Memory leaks. Optimizations.
- Restored saving notifications options: enabled and sound.
- The title in stream tips popup is partly covered with controls at 100% windows display scaling.
- Restored the pause dialog over scene.
- Fixed scaling of animated notifications.
- Fixed bug with emoji drawing when text scrolling.
- Fixed bug with layer rotation.
- Error initializing SplitCam Virtual Video driver after changing the default name of the virtual device.
- Added setup parameter FRAMESERVER=1 to prevent changing WMF EnableFrameServer registry value during program setup.
- Don't automatically show About dialog on version change if 'HKLM\SOFTWARE\SplitCam\DisableAutoAboutDialog' key exists and is not 0.
- Don't check for program updated if 'HKLM\SOFTWARE\SplitCam\DisableUpdateCheck' key exists and is not 0.
- Don't run SplitCam after installation if RUN=0 or /quiet installer command line option is provided.
- Disabled Chat button in the main application window.
- Added file verification when updating ingest servers.
- Now slideshow layer size is calculated by the maximum image size in array.
- Addressed the mini window out of sceen bounds issue.
- Scene transitions not working when any canvas effects are applied.
- Enabling "Avoid body" option in a floating layer crashed SplitCam.
- SplitCam sometimes crashed when the Record button is clicked.
- Fixed crash when working with application audio capture.
- Fixed bug with open/close mikegrabber on all scnenes when scene is changed.
- Fixed logging in to unconfirmed account.
- New cloud user registration was not working.
- On some systems it was impossible to change the name of SplitCam Virtual Camera driver.
- Officially dropped support of Windows versions below 1809 released prior to October 02, 2018. Please update your Windows system and hardware drivers regularly.
- Added new audo source: Application Audio. User can now capture sound directly from any another application, like Chrome or Edge web browser, for example.
- Added new media source: Existing Scene. You can add any existing scene to another scene as a separate layer.
- Web browser layers now can play LIVE broadcasts.
- Dim layer name when the layer is locked or hidden.
- DirectShow webcams support updated: it is now possible to use the same DirectShow webcam on the same scene.
- Show effects info for media layers only.
- New implementation of context menus.
- Save currently loaded URL address of Web-browser Source on program exit.
- Added Pause Settings panel to SplitCam Settings dialog.
- Reduce the font size of edit controls.
- Vertically align text in edit controls.
- Added scrolling to selection lists in different dialogs: Window selection, Application selection, Game selection, Cloud Project selection, etc.
- Optimized options: start minimized, minimize to system tray, start with Windows.
- Optimized processing of layer events: position and text change.
- Decrease the lowest speed of floating layers.
- If cloud user nick name is not set, then use alternative title when popping up cloud context menu.
- Added STREAM title to statistics button. Changed font and size of statistics buttons in the mini window.
- The first mouse click on an unselected browser layer selects it but doesn't generate a click in the browser itself.
- Decrease the minimal size of Timer layer.
- Give visual feedback when mouse hovers over selected UI elements.
- Hide Scene Pause Settings dialog when it looses focus.
- Layer list scrolling revisited. Auto scroll into view when selected.
- Hide Web Browser preload image as soon as page is ready or when timed out.
- Audio playlist items displayed truncated.
- Addressed break of a/v synchronization.
- When Window Capture layer is paused or the layer containing it is paused the layer disappeared from the scene.
- Don't select another layer when trying to resize or change corner radius of partly covered layer.
- Edit control in text layer looks incorrect when editing text.
- Fixed incorrect presentation of edit controls in the Layer Properties dialog.
- Make Text and Timer layers non-pannable.
- Switching to another video in Video Playlist sometimes caused program to crash.
- Clicking non-command item in context menu causes a command execution.
- Fixed SplitCam crash when Video Playlist is deleted.
- When a second audio source is added the scrolling position in the audio list is incorrect.
- On program start up the sound volume is not restored correctly.
- When Edit control is disabled its layout and drawing is incorrect.
- Fixed incorrect scene ordering after scenes have been rearranged.
- Fixed errors with multiple floating layers.
- Fixed mono and different sample rate audio files playback.
- Fixed text layer redraw after disabling scroll effect.
- Keyboard navigation in dialog boxes. TAB, SPACE and ENTER keys are handled. For slider controls also added handling of left and right ARROW keys.
- Layer position can be fixed or floating with additional settings. From the layer context menu select Position->Float, then select the floating parameters such as speed and direction.
- Added new floating layer type: Random. The layer disappers and then is shown in random palces on the scene.
- Change Scene Pause notification icon color from yellow to blue.
- Reduce flickering when resizing the main application window.
- Better mask and background effects memory menagment: lower RAM requirements, free resources after an effect have been disabled.
- Tidy up layer properties panels: text, timer and webcam.
- Tidy up the previews in the Add a webcam dialog.
- Tidy up the Pause settings dialog.
- Preserve settings of a togglable effect when the effect is disabled in the quick access panel.
- Iris Color effect updated with better precision and better performance.
- Disable Cloud Open hamburger menu command when user is not logged in.
- Special treatment for text selection frame when managing layers.
- Bongocam servers updated.
- General optimizations of effects for better performance.
- Lips Size effect updated.
- UI elements presentation updates: match the background color and text size of controls to the background of their parent UI elements.
- Changed colors of resource panel values.
- Only check for program update once every 24 hour independent of previous check result.
- Only update ingest and restream servers once every 24 hour independent of previous update result.
- Reduce program startup delay by lazy downloading of cloud projects.
- New version of WinSDK v10.0.22621.0 is used to build projects.
- (AMD) Force High Performance GPU usage for SplitCam. Requires driver v.13.35 or higher.
- (NVIDIA) Force High Performance GPU usage for SplitCam. Requires driver v.302 or higher.
- Show first frame of a video file when it is added to scene in paused state.
- On SplitCam close reset virtual SplitCam camera image to default for all supported resolutions.
- Clear layer selection when clicked empty space on the scene.
- Croma Key effect has been updated.
- Limit the max value of blur setting in the scene pause params.
- Update layers view if part of the main window is hidden off the screen when the layers are changed.
- Correctly redraw scene controls after the main app window is resized.
- Prevent layer from moving a tiny bit when it is selected for the first time.
- Hitting Escape key when combobox is in focus closes dialog.
- Display correct symbol of 'degree' when drawing current layer rotation angle.
- Fixed resizing just added layer.
- Fixed pause button of the Slide Show source.
- Restored pausing video by pressing Spacebar on the selected layer.
- Not all canvas effects are visually updated when their settings are changed in the Effects dialog.
- Scene thumbnails generation.
- Wrong PDF layer size after adding to a scene.
- Positioning of some main window elements when the main window is resized.
- Media lists are not updated when a new layer is added and the main window is partly off the screen.
- When the main window is resized and part of the main window is off the screen then the hidden part is not updated.
- Address flickering and spontaneous disappearance of Colors button and Resources panel.
- Duplicate characters when entering text in the the browser source layer.
- Copy and paste functionality in the web browser source layers.
- When working with web browser source the pragram UI was being frozen for short periods of time.
- When web browser source layer was cropped and resized the mouse events were treated incorrectly in regard to their position.
- Layer transparency effect.
- Make cropping to work correctly with zoomed in layers.
- Prevent detection of fantom faces by floating layers.
- Fixed program crashing when some of effects with face detection are enabled.
- Rounding layer corners was not working on cropped layers.
- Flickering image in video driver clients.
- Background Blur and Aura effects cannot be disabled from the layer's Effects panel
- Broken layer selection on the scene after rearranging media source items
- Web camera was stopped when scene transition is running.
- High CPU load with paused image source layers.
- Crash in x86 version on program startup.
- Low FPS after adding a webcam.
- Issues with selecting overlapping layers using mouse on the canvas.
- Make SplitCam overcame the 2GB memory limitation in x86 version.
- Lower CPU usage when Virtual SplitCam Webcam has connected clients.
- Added Hair Color effect.
- Mark enabled effects and tabs with enabled effects in the Effects dialog.
- Move layers on the scene using keyboard arrow keys (keyboard keys must be enabled in program settings).
- Now you can enable layers management using keyboard in the Program Settings dialog.
- Optimized resize algorithms when preparing images for virtual SplitCam web camera.
- Size layer proportionally when it is being added as a first layer on the scene.
- Revisit layer management.
- Disable keyboard layer management keys in browser mode.
- Prevent layers from being dragged using mouse beyond canvas limits. It's still possible to move a layer beyond canvas using keyboard arraw keys.
- Optimized Skin Smoother effect to give less GPU load.
- Correctly set the initial layer size when adding a new capture source.
- Stop the streaming session when the last stream is deactivated in the stream list dialog.
- Let turn on/off the Skin Smoother effect from the layers Active Effects panel.
- Fixed video file recorder.
- Fix bug with webcam showing black screen.
- Fix FPS drop down after deleting first scene.
- Open PDF file when its file name contains non-ASCII characters.
- Fixed crash on deleting webcam.
- Fixed Speed Test privacy request.
- Fix: can't write to a video file - file error occurs.
- Fixed bug with timer, it did not work for more than one minute.
- Fixed clearing the recommended URL function.
- Fixed sudden stop of the streaming session when CPU or GPU load is too high for short periods of time.
- Fixed memory leak in Layer drawing procedure.
- Fixed Chromakey effect not working.
- Select next/previous layer by hitting TAB/Shift-TAB keyboard key.
- Fit selected layer to canvas and remove any cropping by hitting the Enter keyboard key.
- Delete selected layer by hitting Del or Backspace keyboard key.
- Run SplitCam after installation.
- Added unhandled exception handling with stack trace logged to file.
- Added human readable processor name to log file.
- Added days counter to log file.
- Open a project in the running instance of SplitCam by clicking the project file in Windows Explorer.
- Added SplitCam projects propriatory file extension (*.scproject).
- Automatically rename existing xml projects by giving them the new extension.
- Open SplitCam projects from Windows Explorer with double-click.
- Added the option to reset SplitCam Cloud password.
- Prevent warnings at the beginning and at the end of a streaming session.
- Remove separator from the cloud user context menu in the title bar.
- Grayout the "Cloud->Open..." command during streaming session.
- Many improvements to the Skin Smoother effect. Better quality and less stress on the hardware.
- Allow editing stream settings during streaming session but warn that the changes will be applied only after restarting the stream.
- Save the fastest found ingest server for the duration of SplitCam session.
- Enhanced overall program stability and robustness.
- Updated SplitCam Cloud UI dialogs.
- Correctly show and hide hidden part of a cropped image on pressing Ctrl key right after the program startup.
- Addressed the memory leak problem in DirectShow webcam capture.
- Stop showing cropped parts of all layers when the Ctrl key is pressed.
- Fix error when opening encrypted cloud project.
- Fixed program crash on start up when no last project file is saved to the registry.
- Fixed crash when a frame is read from a video file when the file source is already deleted.
- Fixed layer flip effect.
- Create local.cfg if it doesn't exist yet.
- Fixed loading last open project file when the last project was the SplitCam's default.xml.
- When canvas effects are changed in the effects dialog they are not updated in the quick adjust window.
- Update layer's Fx icon when Skin Smoother effect is changed in the Quick Adjust dialog.
- The Quick Adjust icon wasn't updated when switching scenes.
- Try to reinitialize webcam in case of a hardware error. It helps to prevent frozen webcam image. Also added handling of some special media source capture flags: error state and skipped frames.
- Fixed playback of video files (E_AGAIN when decoding a video packet).
- Fixed webcam dialog hanging when closing cam previews.
- Fixed program sometimes crash when showfps local config parameter is set to true.
- Added Lips Color Effect.
- Added the option to reset SplitCam Cloud password.
- Added functionality to crop layers in SplitCam: hold down CTRL key on your keyboard and drag the layer's sizing handles to crop it the way you want. Press CTRL key to show the cropped out part of a layer.
- Check if GPU configuration of the system has changed and recalibrate SplitCam processing powers.
- Hash user passwords and encrypt sensitive data when working with cloud projects.
- Added status text to splash screen during program start up.
setting to browser layer.
- Updated SplitCam Cloud UI dialogs.
- Lower stream log output to fatal errors only.
- Cloud project name must not contain special characters now.
- Updated the way of detecting GPUs available on the system.
- Lower down system requirements for Skin Smoother effect.
- Disable multiple same log errors and warnings when decoding MJPEG webcam images and in case of failed video effects.
- Don't show Driver Properties menu item for webcams that don't support it.
- Disable usage of Jasmin virtual webcams since they crash much too often.
- Restore browser scroll position when loading saved project but only in case the browser layer is cropped.
- Updated and extended browser source scroll functionality.
- Change build toolset to v142, change SDK to 19041.
- Apply audio track volume before aplying any filters.
- In the main window title bar clearly identify when cloud project is loaded into SplitCam.
- Remove bitrate limitation during recording to file.
- Fixed ALL CAPS characters in web browser layer.
- Fixed error with entering international characters in web browser layer.
- Prevent loading local default.xml from cloud server on program startup.
- Fixed webcam loading error when switching scenes.
- Fixed slow webcam adding and black screen after adding a webcam.
- Fixed turn recording on/off by pressing Ctrl-R hotkey.
- Webcam driver properties dialog was opening only once a session.
- Added exception catcher and error output to log file when video file cannot be opened. Previously program crashed there.
- Fixed program crash when using Enlarge Lips effect.
- Fixed error with incorrect server selection in stream settings.
- Fixed some SplitCam Cloud projects synchronization issues.
- Fixed loading layers from older projects.
- Correctly handle focused frames when layers are selected on the scene. Restore focus to the last focused window after switching apps.
- Prevent layers from showing cropped out parts on Ctrl press when the layer is not selected.
- Fixed layer size of not 16:9 video when being added to a scene.
- Restored audio effects (filters). They stopped working in one of previous versions.
- Fixed broken title layout with some Windows display scaling settings.
- Cloud projects added:
- - Save, Open cloud projects commands in "Burger menu" - Login to cloud server - Display current cloud login status - Delete projects from cloud server - Synchronize projects between local computer and the cloud
- Added unintrusive messages which are shown above canvas. They are indended to give user some hints and tips, informational messages, warnings, etc. A sound is played when such message is displayed and user attention is desirable.
- Added an option during SplitCam installation to disable usage of Frame Server by Windows Media Foundation. Frame Server is a Microsoft's way of providing more secure access to webcams. Unfortunately it also breaks some existing functionality of Windows when working with web-cameras. Set this option during SplitCam installation process to disable Frame Server and restore multiple applications access to connected webcams. This is a system-wide setting. SplitCam will not try to change it when the option is not checked and it will not change it during uninstall process.
- Added processing of TAB key in some UI dialogs. Full TAB key support will be added in later versions.
- Measure internet upload speed and advise user to turn on or off the usage of restreaming service. Speed test is performed once on program startup and is saved until SplitCam is restarted. Testing takes up to a few minutes and runs in the background. Whenever user starts streaming a message will appear above the canvas if Restream setting is not optimal.
- Dynamically update the list of restream servers to the verified version during program startup.
- Removed undesirable galo around cut out object when applying background removal or replacement effect.
- Added an option to make snapshots every 5 seconds.
- New algorithms to detect face in Skin Smoother effect.
- Highly optimized resizing methods when processing canvas before sending the picture to stream or to the SplitCam video driver. GPU is used wherever possible. This change allowed to decrease processor load by several times in many use cases.
- Added 60 fps mode to SplitCam driver.
- Speed up scene switching when full screen capture layer is present on the scene.
- Verify project file format before opening it. Skip loading unsupported file formats.
- Disable editing or deleting stream settings during a streaming session.
- Skin Smoother filter update
- Auto save project file whenever a stream is enabled or disabled.
- Auto save project file whenever Restream option is changed.
- Minor fixes to SplitCam Virtual Webcam driver.
- Disabled flashing canvas when taking a snapshot - this caused snapshots to be dark quite often.
- Changed snapshot logic and naming to make it possible to take snapshots in time intervals less than 1 second, when user clicks the button quickly.
- Fixed issue with global hotkeys being registered even when they were disabled in program settings.
- Fixed on timer scene switching in the mini window.
- When restarting timer source start counting seconds from maximum timer duration instead of the zero value.
- Fixed full screen capture source zoom factor when loading a project file.
- Corrected handling of Restream option saving and loading.
- Refresh stream list view when loading another project.
- Fixed memory leak when switching scenes containing full screen capture layer(s).
- Fixed guf with user button on title bar when app resizing.
- New layer type: Automation Timer.
- Added webcam video format selection.
- Localize effects names and params.
- Added scene pause button to the main SplitCam window.
- Added droplist placeholder text in layer properties dialog.
- Changed method of switching scenes on timer event.
- Disabled saving project when switching scenes on timer event.
- Timer sound changed.
- Timer: notify about scene name changes.
- Disabled fastest server search detailed output to log file.
- Added GPU usage statistics to log file.
- Multithreaded realization for all effects working with background processing effects. Quality and speed of processing notably increased.
- Updated camera format selection code. New implementation.
- Only allow users to select supported webcam parameters.
- Added functions to find the best match among supported webcam parameters.
- Avoid unnecessary camera restarts when working with camera source settings.
- Changed method of restoring webcam format param from saved project file.
- Audio sources' volume slider updated to logarithmic scale - it's easier to control volume in the lower range.
- Disable streamer's ffmpeg debug output while connecting to stream servers.
- New audio mixer realised.
- Background Remove and Background Blur are now two separate effects.
- Set audio source volume indicator to zero when the source is muted, the scene is paused or the global mute button is clicked.
- Action button on scene pause was changed to yellow color.
- Enlarge Eyes effect now more reliably detects eyes.
- New neural library for face detection.
- Automatically disable effects that cannot be initialized.
- For not togglable effects reset all params to zero when the effect is disabled.
- Fixed crash during program exit when timer switches scenes.
- Fixed bug with gif animation delay.
- Fixed audio mute bug reproduced in video source: 1) mute 2) pause 3) unmute 4) play - sound remains muted.
- Update an audio track volume indicator when the track is muted.
- Changed identification of webcams by their paths. This allows for correct processing of two or more identical webcams.
- Fixed random crash when deleting webcam source.
- Addressed crash in video context destructor.
- Restore muted tracks when loading from saved project file.
- Fixed applying audio sources volume settings during project load process.
- Fixed sending audio data to stream.
- Fixed deleting unused tracks in audio mixer.
- Fixed: stop audio mixer when inactivating paused scene.
- Fixed bug with context menu.
- Fixed bugs with video, webbrowser and ipcam audio tracks.
- Fixed bugs with audio and video playlists removeAllItems method.
- Fixed pause mode in audio capture sources.
- Fixed some errors in Chromakey effect.
- Fixed bugs with start delay of image source (image, gif, slideshow)
- Fixed search for the fastest server in case when the servers list exceeds 64 items.
- Fixes related to all capture sources.
- Fixed bug with video pause.
- Fixed bug with loaders gif pause.
- Fixed pop color effect: was not woring without enabled blur effect.
- Fixed file recorder. Often times the recording would stop by itself right after start.
- Enable Chroma effect for Image sources.
- Optimized detection of key color in Chroma effect.
- Fixed crash when adding a webcam. Crash occurred in alpha blur filter.
- Added effect "Remove background" (x64 version only). Applies to video file and webcam sources only.
- Added effect "Blur background" (x64 version only). Applies to video file and webcam sources only.
- Added effect "Dynamic contrast".
- Submenus added to context menus.
- New capture source: Video playlist. Add several video files which are to be played consecutively.
- New capture source: Audio playlist. Add several audio files which are to be played consecutively.
- You can control playback and edit a playlist in a separate windows: click the "..." (for video playlist) or "Gear" (for audio playlist) button and select the "Playlist" command.
- Added MJPEG support into DirectShow capture.
- Added pause source on space key. (VideoFileSource, SlideshowSource)
- Chromakey filters group renamed to Background.
- Background processing filteres are all moved to the Background group.
- Filter names and parameters prepared for translation to other human languages.
- In the "Add new source layer" menu: display sharing commands moved to "Share display" submenu.
- In the "Add new source layer" menu: audio source capture commands moved to "Audio Source" submenu.
- The Effects dialog is not movable. Click-and-drag in any space uncovered by other controls to move it.
- When a checkbox state is changed show/hide controls associated with it. This is currently used in Chromakey effect when enabling/disabling automatic key color selection.
- Color picker of a color control is now automatically disabled as soon as a color is selected. To keep the color picker active hold down Alt key on the keyboard when making a selection.
- Reworked audio mixer and a new implementation of audio/video synchronization in stream is done for now. Known problems: the stream is not stable - audio/video packets seem to gradually divert in their PTS values which causes stream reinitialization on the receiving side, also the audio track changes tempo and plays back either faster or slower every next few seconds.
- Audio/video synchronization in stream is greatly enhanced.
- Audio/video frame rate is now more accurate.
- Video driver updated to support 60 fps output.
- Better support for 60 fps scenes.
- Some filters performance enhanced by moving code execution to GPU.
- Only automatically show About dialog when a newer version is run for the first time.
- Fixed bug with LUT loading from project.
- Fixed bugs with adding video into audio playlist.
- Fixed color palette not being updated with a picked color in Color Control UI elements.
- Fixed crash when opening Add Webcam dialog when some webcam models are connected to computer.
- Fixed switching scenes with the same webcam on each of them.
- Fixed GIF-loader for IP-camera preload.
- Fixed errors with handling file paths containing international symbols.
- Safely handle international symbols during Skin Smoother initialization.
- Added missing shader files to setup file.
- Create file path before actually saving a file.
- Fixed crash on fast effect parameters change.
- Added scrolling tolltips. If a tooltip is too long to fit into standard size window, the text within automatically starts scrolling up.
- Added interact mode button into webbrowser layer bar. Use the 'interaction' mode for working with text in the browser layer.
- Hide control bar in browser layer when in interaction mode.
- Browser control bar icons updated.
- Effect names and parameters can now be translated in other languages. The translations will come with future updates.
- Renamed Skin Tone parameters.
- Save program settings to file every time the Settings dialog is closed with the OK button. In earlier versions the settings were saved only on successful program exit.
- 'Auto select key color' state of the Chromakey effect was not saved with the project.
- Sometimes video file sources stopped working when fast forwarded or rewinded. The problem was addressed in this version.
- Skin Toner effect didn't work in previous version.
- Fixed Mirror and Flip effects.
- Fixed layer's Flip and Mirror effects not working.
- Added an option to reset mini-window position in case it appears out of screen boundaries. Hold down Ctrl key while minimizing SplitCam to restore default mini-window position.
- Slideshow paused state and the last shown slide is now saved with the project.
- Enter interactive mode in browser source layer by double clicking the layer. Double clicking on other layers is ignored.
- Renamed Skin Tone parameter from "Initial Skin Tone" to "Original Skin Tone Adjustment"
- Updated program code dealing with lower webcam FPS values. FPS of 5 or less were causing infinite webcam restarts on some systems.
- Set project dirty flag when a scene name is changed.
- Set project dirty flag when project name is changed.
- Refactored processing of browser bar commands.
- Made Chroma effect parameters work correctly.
- Updated default Chroma effect parameters and their naming.
- Fixed Table Transfer effect - the effect was applied to canvas instead of layer.
- Fixed loading layer zoom settings from project file.
- Addressed the issue with some effects settings having negative minimal values not being properly restored from a saved project.
- Fixed bug with saving layer's Zoom level.
- Fixed some bugs with browser layer.
- Fix for dragging/dropping files from non-elevated windows to SplitCam running in elevated mode.
- Addressed an issue with unselectable browser source layer when some other layer on the same scene is selected in the layers list.
- Fixed Reset button not always working with some effects.
- Fixed Global Reset Effects button in togglable effects.
- Fixed bug with simple frame.
- Fixed crash when adding webcam on a new scene while the webcam is still not completely closed on another scene.
- Addressed crash on deletion of MJPG camera.
- Fixed bug with camera resolution change.
- Added MJPEG format to webcam capture.
- Fixed crash with MJPG video format in camera capture sources.
- Some bug fixes aimed at more stable program work.
- Added drag-and-drop support: drag supported files from Windows Explorer onto the canvas or layers list in SplitCam to add them to currently selected scene.
- New layer effect: Skin Tone. Play with the settings of the effect to add suntan to your skin or to change it completely. Use Color Range setting to limit the colors affected by this effect.
- New SplitCam option: Minimize to system tray.
- New SplitCam option: Start minimized.
- New SplitCam option: Start with windows.
- New Frame effect - Simple Frame: add a simple rectangular frame to any layer and set its width, color and opacity to your liking.
- Added Chinese Traditional language.
- Added Japanese language.
- Added new actions to Web Browser sources: Copy, Paste, Select.
- Added new actions to Web Browser sources: Go Back, Go Forward, Reload.
- Added keyboard input to Web Browser sources.
- Added new capture source: NDI or Network Device Interface media can now be captured by SplitCam.
- Localization text updated.
- New control bar for PDF sources.
- New control bar for Slideshow sources.
- Optimized scene renderer in the canvas preview: a single renderer is now used for all scenes in the project.
- Unified UI in some dialogs when adding new capture sources.
- Added antialiasing to layers' control bars.
- Fixed loading multistring params from a saved project file. Slide show sources were wrongly loaded as a single image sources.
- Fixed some bugs with Slideshow source.
- Fixed bug with mini window renderers.
- Fixed bug with checkbox.
- Fixed bug with icons lost after starting SplitCam with windows.
- Fixed bug with PDF files processing.
- Fixed first scene button live preview is not working after creation of a new project.
- Addressed crash issue on SplitCam startup due to unsynched creation and deletion of window renderers.
- Scene transition time value now is set correctly when applying transition to all scenes as well as when selecting time followed by selecting a transition method.
- Only video context can delete window renderers now.
- Fixed inconsistent canvas resolutions and fps when loading saved projects and creating a new project.
- Fixed blinking statistics windows.
- Fixed some bugs in stream statistics.
- Fixed error stopping transition effect after switching to another scene while transition is in progress.
- Many minor updates and bug fixes.
- Resizable main SplitCam window.
- Scrolling of stream list, layer list and scene list.
- Reorder list items using drag & drop in stream list, layer list and scene list.
- Added direct Edit Effect button for each active effect in layer's Fx panel.
- Added option in Settings dialog to disable hotkeys.
- Added new stream channel ChatHostess.
- Added new stream channel Visit-X.
- Added a new option to show or not to show the popup preview window when splitcam is minimized.
- Added a new speed option to Transition effects.
- Options to auto detect best (fastest) ingest server if there is a choice of multiple servers.
- Added Lock button to media layers to prevent their resizing and moving.
- New options for text layers to set up the scrolling direction: left to right, bottom to top, etc.
- Save window share sources between SplitCam sessions.
- Restore window share sources as soon as they become available.
- Added automatic selection of the fastest restream server.
- Added dynamic Twitch ingest servers list update.
- Added settings for video recordings
- Added saving/restoring position of floating panels.
- Added more effects to IP-Camera sources.
- Streams dialog made detachable.
- Adjust SplitCam main window size according to available screen space.
- Auto update ingest servers in a separate thread to shorten SplitCam loading time.
- Changed SplitCam standard checkbox icon to toggle switch icon.
- Changed notifications button icon.
- Rearranged Snapshots tab controls in the Settings dialog.
- Changed the snapshots series label.
- Changed checkbox controls in the program settings dialog to standardized implementation.
- Reposition controls on the general tab in the settings dialog.
- New gif loader code.
- Changes to statistics graphs view.
- Changed background color of Custom channel in channel selection dialog.
- Enhanced sticking logic in floating panels.
- Optimized UI redrawing when main window is resized.
- Added position checks when creating popup preview window.
- Updated game capture methods.
- Updated naming scheme for auto generated new and duplicate scene names.
- Disable warning about minimum recommended screen resolution.
- Dynamically adjust stream list size to always keep it within main window: need this on smaller resolution monitors.
- Reduced context menu vertical size.
- Changed layout and size of the Stream Channels dialog to take up less space on screen.
- Disable hiding Quick Adjust dialog when Stream List dialog is shown.
- Smooth drawing of scroll bars.
- Adjust stream list dialog size to the desktop resolution when sizing or moving the main app window.
- Fixed inaccuracies in statistics panels.
- Fixed bug with lost selection frame when layer corners are rounded.
- Addressed instability issues with canvas FPS.
- Fixed crashing when bringing up settings for a removed webcam.
- Addressed the issue with mute state of audio sources not being saved between SplitCam sessions.
- Fewer reconnections to restream server: don't treat missed ping requests as an error.
- Fixed bug with crush frames in some GIF files.
- Fixed bug with corner radius in layer.
- Removed flickering when clicking the media bar in a layer on the scene.
- Avoid accidental selection of underlying layers at the end of selection frame resizing.
- Fixed bug with canvas bitmap crushes.
- Addressed the issue with requesting user to save project when nothing have been changed yet.
- Fixed bugs with sticking floatings panels to preview popup window.
- Fixed bug with text rotation.
- Fixed setting audio volume.
- Fixed position of selection frames after scene switching scenes and resizing main window.
- Update selection frames size and position when main window is resized.
- Fixed redrawing issues with some UI elements.
- Fixed FPS format in webcamera settings
- Fixed resolution list in webcam settings.
- Fixed scrolling text.
- Fixed sorting of capabilities in webcam settings.
- Fixed resizing of floating panels.
- Fixed close button on statistics panel.
- Fixed camera crash after changing settings.
- Fixed project loading error when processing a scene with a saved shared window layer.
- Hide tooltips when main window becomes inactive.
- Remove tooltips window from alt-tab switcher.
- Fix error with scrolling by draging a scroll bar from non-zero initial position.
- Optimized redrawing child windows during scrolling: prevent child windows from painting to each other when scrolling fast.
- Fixed layer's LUT effect saving and restoring to/from project file.
- Fixed frozen layer after rearranging scenes.
- Fixed activating a layer after rearranging scenes.
- Added Romanian language.
- Added Italian language.
- Added Spanish laguage.
- Added restart query on UI language change.
- Changed eyedropper cursor.
- Updated code for UI translations.
- Changed color of the progress bar in video selection frame.
- Updated naming scheme in snapshot series.
- Added additional error handling to project loader to skip scenes which load with errors but keep on with the project itself and other scenes.
- Webcam name fix in log output on capabilities enumeration.
- Added required runtime dlls to setup project.
- Added error check in GIF loader to account for non-existing files.
- Fixed bug with UI in statistics.
- Fixed errorusly closing main window when hitting Esc or Enter key while a floating panel is active.
- Fixed bug with some gifs delay.
- Fixed bug with black background in slideshows.
- Fixed threads syncing in webcam preview initilization.
- Fixed errors working with webcams selection frames used for moving and resizing layers.
- Addressed the wrong tooltips appearing for random controls.
- Fixed disappearing name of an audio source layer list item when the item is close to the bottom of the main window.
- Fixed leaking user object system resources (static selection frames were not deleted properly thus orphaned windows accumulated).
- Fixed error with disappearing text in UI elements.
- Modified some text strings in translation files.
- Fixed crashing when deleting video sources having audio tracks with the same name and path.
- Fixed memory leaks in layers management code.
- Fixed webcams FPS selection not always working.
- Fixed web browser layer not always waorking.
- Overall program stability enhanced.
- Flip and mirror effects can now be applied to any video source.
- Added PDF documents video source.
- Added user interface translations. Currently the following languages are available: - English - Croatian - Ukranian - Russian.
- Added preliminary support for DirectX 12.
- Added new parameters on Snapshots tab in the Program Settings dialog: resolution, serial snapshots interval and the number of snapshots to take on each elapsed interval.
- Added UI for slideshow pause/play, next and prev frame.
- Added transition effect to slideshow sources.
- Added speed setting to Slideshow source.
- Added statistics buttons to main SplitCam window.
- Dynamic restream server update.
- Added floating panel with statistics information.
- Changed default bitrate to 2500K. Added additional parameter to H.264 encoder.
- Changes PAUSE to BE RIGHT BACK text over the paused video.
- Layer context menu now has a title with the name of layer. This is done for easier layer identification.
- Snapshots button tooltip updated to account for serial snapshots.
- Faster loading of images for Slideshow.
- Image in virtual SplitCam webcam is now stretched to occupy full frame instead of being resized to fit inside.
- Updates to Skiin Smoother effect.
- Updated game windows filtering.
- Addressed the issue when program crashed in camera selection dialog.
- Fixed errors with audio capture sources.
- Fixed saving audio effects settings between SplitCam sessions.
- Fixed errors in statistics floating panel.
- Fixed some localization errors.
- Fixed zooming for webcam sources with resolutions higher than HD. Several bug fixes.
- Fixed moving and attaching floating panels.
- Fixed bug with resolution of miniwindow after exit from fullsreen mode.
- Video progress bar fix.
- Video rewind fix.
- Fixed bug with miniwindow height less than zero.
- Fixed incorrect values set by slider controls in some cases.
- Slider controls for some video effects including Skin Smoother were working incorrectly.
- Added H.265 protocol support for receiving streams from other sources like IP-Cameras, etc.
- Chromakey can now be used in production work.
- In the burger menu added links to online support resources.
- Added layer context menu command: 'Capture Cursor' for a screen share source.
- Removed VC Runtime dependancy.
- New auto full screen game detection.
- Better Chromakey effect processing rsulting in more stable work, less processor load and better quality.
- Added Chroma effect preview.
- When switching from one tab to another in Effects dialog select the last active item or the first item in the list so that parameters are immediately available.
- Added Cromakey effect menu item to layer menu (where applicable).
- Disable Delete button in audio layer when the layer is associated with a capture source (video, browser or IP-cam).
- Reenabled transparency effects for screen capture layers.
- Select layer on mouse down event instead of mouse up: avoid problems with selecting layers when tooltip is shown and possibly when game capturing is on.
- Optimized FPS timings in canvas thread.
- Fixed error with updating a list of in-built ingest servers at runtime.
- Addressed the issue with SplitCam crashing when audio track in a video file source has unsupported or corrupt audio track.
- Fixed a bug with program crashing in some rare cases while closing a Webcam source layer.
- Fixed issues with selecting LUT effects and (re)setting their parameters.
- Browser source with invalid audio data would crash SplitCam. Fixed now.
- Fixed incorrect canvas FPS when opening projects on not so powerful computers.
- Fixed error with synchronous access to layer resources leading to random SplitCam crash when switching or modifying scenes.
- Fixed bug with shared layer effects. Now layer effects work with screen, window and game shares.
- Fixed error: audio mixer was not started on the first active scene.
- Fixed bug with flip and mirror on static webbrowser pages.
- Fixed Splitcam crash sometimes when loading project from file. Fixed crash when IP-camera or Browser source start receiving data berfore completely initialized.
- Added DSLR cameras, AverMedia capture devices, and other external devices support.
- Added DirectShow virtual cameras and capture source filters support.
- Copy audio and video effects as well as rotation settings when duplicating layers.
- Added automatic update of ingest servers from SplitCam website.
- Added ARGB, YV12, and UYVY format support in webcam sources.
- Added cursor capture setting for fullscreen source.
- Added text effects.
- Create full path when saving snapshots and video clips.
- Save size and position of MiniWindow across SplitCam sessions.
- Added Pause command for individual layers applicable to following sources: Webcam, Video, IP-camera, Browser, Plugins.
- Show layer effect icon when one or more effects are applied to the layer source. Click the layer icon to bring up a window showing enabled effects. You can turn effects off or back on while the window is visible. You can also reset all effects thus disabling them, or open the full effects editor dialog for the selected layer.
- Optimized FPS timings in canvas thread.
- Disabled effects which are not supported in some layers.
- Optimized freeing of resources in sorce capture code. Switching scenes, adding webcams and other many operations are now executing faster.
- "Add Webcam" dialog design change to accomodate more webcams and to fit on smaller screen sizes.
- "Add Webcam" dialog now opens and closes faster thanks to parallel opening of camera previews.
- Added background to transparency effect preview to visualize the settings.
- Don't apply skin filter effect to layer types other than Webcam and Video.
- Removed ChromaCam from available capture sources.
- Reduced capture sources enumeration time.
- Restore mini-window to its default size when loading wrongly saved settings.
- In the "Add Webcam" dialog added a placeholder when source preview is not available.
- Added Skin Smoother to Quick Adjust window.
- Disabled video driver update suggestion. Reporting of older drivers to log file still remains.
- Better image quality when resizing video for virtual driver.
- When fitting layers to canvas keep proportions.
- When moving floating panels snap them to mini-window edge when mouse pointer is near the edge.
- Notify plugins of layer position change only when the plugins layer is moved or resized. Don't notify plugins of other layers changes.
- Fixed Splitcam crash sometimes when loading project from file.
- Fixed crash when IP-camera or Browser source start receiving data berfore completely initialized.
- SplitCam was not capable of capturing some games.
- Some URLs caused embedded web browser errors which could even crash SplitCam or fails in loading web pages. Now most of those errors are fixed.
- Fixed incorrect search path for image resources.
- Fixed mirror and flip effects for images.
- Addressed the issue with the program crashing on certain computers when duplicating certain scenes.
- Fixed error with encoding different FPS streams.
- Fixed bug with cameras enumeration.
- Fixed bug with transparent layer effects.
- Fixed bug with preview renderer when transparent layer on canvas.
- Fixed bugs in text layer with scroll effect and background enabled.
- Fixed incorrect source volume setting when muted source is first loaded from file and then unmuted.
- Fixed crash when capturing some x64 games.
- Reenable Open Project command at the end of streaming session.
- Addressed issues with rounded corners in layers.
- Fixed text blinking when text layer is mirrored or flipped.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Fixed the error when stream is being started while recording is in progress and restream mode is active.
- Rotate layers around center: select a layer, hover mouse pointer over the layer in scene preview, you'll see a ratation handle. Drag the rotation handle around to rotate the layer. Hold down Shift key to constrain rotation angles to the multiples of 45�.
- Added Settings... command to Text layer context menu. Now it is possible to set the speed of scrolling or blinking.
- Added commands to text layer menu to open text settings floating panel.
- Added source info panel with some technical details. Hold down Ctrl key and click the source icon to open the info panel.
- Added Date/Time pseudo-effect to text layer.
- Added audio layer with controls to Web-browser Source.
- Added audio layer with controls to IP-Camera Source.
- Added Reset button to audio layer effects dialog.
- Added displaying current values in Slider Controls.
- Added the ability to restore audio filter parameter(s) to their default values by double-clicking the slider control.
- Added audio filters for other audio input devices in addition to microphone source.
- Added floating panels. Floating panels can be enabled by clicking the corresponding button in the mini-preview window title bar when SplitCam is minimized.
- Added text layer background: you can choose the color and transparency of the background.
- Added vertical alignment option for text layers.
- Video effects can now be appplied to any single layer individually. Select Effects command from layer's context menu.
- New layer effect Transparency added to Color category. The transparency effect works with layers only and is not applicapble to canvas.
- Updated hotkeys to use Ctrl in combination with an action key.
- Updated FFMPEG and NVIDIA libraries to latest versions.
- If a GPU is not supported user gets a warning message suggesting to update her video card drivers.
- Changed layers' Edit menu command to Settings command.
- Microphones audo grabbing revisited: fixed bugs and minor memory leaks. The issue with incorrect audio device assignments was fixed.
- Software audio capture devices are no longer listed in Micrphone selection dialog box. SplitCam currently works with hardware devices only.
- Added audio devices consistency check: device ID must correspond to its system device path. In case of inconsistent device SplitCam tries to resolve the issue itself and if it can't then the device is either ignored, or replaced with default device, or a warning message is given.
- Hide scene duplication button when no more scenes can be added.
- Corrected checkbox size in the scene effects dialog.
- Enabled SSE2 support in x86 version of SplitCam.
- Updated audio layer settings icon to show when any of audio filters are active.
- Cache program history in case internet is not available.
- Removed Mixer services support. The site is dead.
- Record icon updated.
- Muted volumes management revisited. Fixed incorrect source volume setting when muted source is first loaded from file and then unmuted.
- Changed restream server URL.
- Speed up scene switching.
- Speed up Quick Adjust dialog opening.
- Speed up Histogram update.
- Forced use of en-US locale for date/time formatting in text layers.
- Fixed bug in detecting older NVIDIA GPUs.
- Fixed color shift in RGB to YUV conversion procedure.
- Fixed bug with webcam selection frame in UI when webcam and microphone both have the same ID.
- SplitCam sometimes crashed when resizing text layer.
- Fixed the error when clicking the Close icon in the top-right corner of the main window twice led to losing the project file without a chance to restore it.
- Fixed re-streamer reconnection issues.
- When opening a project the text layer which has stroke effect enabled, the stroke was missing until the layer parameters update.
- Fixed capturing sound from multiple microphones.
- Fixed error with audio filters. A single set of filters was incorrectly used in all audio sources. Now every audio source has its own set of filters. Sound distortions with enabled filters disappeared.
- Fixed crash with updating mini-preview window during resize or when switching scenes.
- Fixed error with tooltips stealing focus from edit windows.
- Fixed error when accessing the virtual SplitCam webcam after renaming the virtual device.
- Fixed incorrectly setting virtual SplitCam driver name to the default value upon closing Settings dialog when driver name hasn't changed.
- Fixed incorrect loading of options with floating point values from project file on disk. The error in previous versions is reproduceable only when saving projects with localized characters: layer names, project name, etc.
- Fixed restoring selected LUT effect when loading a project.
- Fixed incorrectly drawn histogram with some Windows scaling settings: 125%, 150%, 175%, etc.
- Fixed YUV format on Intel embedded GPU.
- Added hotkeys. View all hotkeys assignments in the Settings dialog.
- Added pause mode activated by pressing the space key on the keyboard.
- Users having admin rights can change SplitCam virtual camera name.
- Added histogram to the Quick Adjust window. Use the histogram for fast and easy correction of the overall image lightning: adjust bright and dark areas as well as the mid-point.
- Added control tooltips. Hover your mouse pointer over a control to see its description. The tooltips can be turned off in the Settings dialog.
- Added command line switches for testing purposes. Use the /? command line switch to see the list of available switches.
- Added audio sources volume level indicators. Volumes over 75 dB are marked with yellow color and volumes over 85 dB are marked with red color.
- Show About dialog when a new version of SplitCam is started for the first time.
- Added OS version output to log file.
- Added a button to duplicate a scene.
- Added Opacity setting to most of scene effects.
- Don't select a layer when its visibility state changes.
- Unselect the layer when its state changes to invisible.
- Text layer command bar icons updated.
- Slight but noticable increase in CPU performance when preparing video for streaming.
- In restreaming mode use the FPS set for the restream server instead of the maximum FPS among individual streams.
- When selecting text or stroke color for text layers correctly set the initially selected color in the ChooseColor dialog. Add a new custom color automatically if necessary.
- The minimal view window, activated when SplitCam is minimized, can now be resized by clicking and dragging its border on any side. Keep holding the Alt key to temporarily disable proportional resizing.
- In case of an error during GPU detection a message will be recorded to the program log file.
- Changed look of UI check box element.
- Text layer command bar icons updated.
- Fixed incorrect proportions when zooming out a layer at frame edge.
- Fixed random webcam freezing when switching scenes.
- Fixed crash when selecting desktop region for capturing.
- Fixed random crashes during network activity on program exit.
- Fixed RGB24 webcam source processing. Includes fix for VISIT-X Video Splitter virtual webcam.
- Fixed video file recording.
- Fixed error: stream wouldn't start if file recording is in progress.
- Fixed random picture freezing during captured frame processing.
- Fixed potential error of creating thumbnail for a web browser or ip-cam source which has already been deleted.
- Fixed error with detecting available GPUs when there are no streams set up yet.
- Added Frames canvas effects.
- Added fast webcam switching between scenes when both scenes have the same webcam with identical paramters.
- Mini window: account for multiple monitor setup. Mini window now maximizes to full screen on the current monitor. Mini window is restored to the same monitor it was last visible on.
- Changed look of UI check box element.
- Initial text layer size calculated according to current screen resolution and Windows scaling.
- Fixed UI scaling at some Windows scaling settings.
- Fixed IP-camera not working with an on-board Intel GPU.
- Fixed flip and mirror effects.
- Addressed issues with forced program termination in case of GPU errors.
- Fixed text layer visibility toggle.
- Fixed bug with switching between blink and scroll in text layer.
- Text layer font sizes in display and edit modes revisited.
- Stream library updated. Fixed handler of user initiated closing stream in direct conection mode.
- Added check marks to selected menu items in the command bar of text layer.
- Text layer updates related to different display resolutions and DPI: * sync the font size between display and edit mode * correctly set initial text layer position and size * corrected position of font name and size combo-boxes.
- Updated calculation of text size in text layers for different monitor resolutions and DPI.
- Fixed layers' Flip and Mirror effect.
- Possible crash when enumerating available GPU.
- Fixed incorrect font size displayed as selected in text layer when running on high DPI monitors.
- Fixed redrawing of the control bar when selecting color of a text layer.
- Fixed incorrect calculation of scrolling text length.
- Fixed incorrect display of stroke and blink text effects when applied simultaneously.
- Restored transparency of the text layer in edit mode.
- Addressed the error with text layer remaining invisible after the text was edited.
- Added support for catpturing DirectX 12 games.
- Updated stream control functionality: error handling and reconnections.
- Updated CamSode and StripChat ingest server addresses.
- Updated control of capturing same game on multiple SplitCam scenes.
- Updated list of exclusions when selecting games for capturing.
- Fixed notifier control bar appearance and position.
- Fixed bugs with tip notifier.
- Fixed errors in treating poor internet connection when streaming in Restream mode.
- Games capture. Currently support games running on DerectX 9, 10, 11, 12. Vulkan and OpenGL engines are not supported. Game capture sources are not saved with the project. Users have to add them again in every SplitCam session.
- Corrected handling of network errors and temporary bandwidth decrease during streaming sessions.
- Encoders queue size added to statics output in SplitCam log file. They may help in detecting streaming issues on user computers.
- Added handler for Windows entering sleep mode: streaming will stop before entering sleep mode.
- Text layer control bar updated.
- Updated initial text layer width.
- Disable virtual machine detection when checking for GPU.
- Program history may not get updated due to caching. This update fixes the probelm.
- Attempt was made to address the issue with "frozen" canvas in some cases. Still needs testing.
- Fixed bugs with layers resizing.
- Tuning up hardware errors handling in webcam source.
- Fixed bug with canvas blinking whan transition effect is applied.
- Added resource control: when RAM usage starts to grow beyond limits Splitcam reports the problem to the user and offers configuration changes to lower down RAM requirements.
- Full screen region selection added. Use control buttons at the bottom or press Enter key to accept selection or press Escape key to cancel region selection. You can also choose between light and dark modes in region selection mode.
- Full screen region zooming/panning: Ctrl-Scroll to zoom, Ctrl-Drag to pan.
- Partially realized top/bottom layer snapping during resize.
- Fixed capturing screen of additional monitors. Region selection on secondary monitors doesn't work yet.
- Save/load screen capture ROI along with the project.
- Removed unnecessary logging of init/deinit.
- Recoded proportinal layer sizing.
- Corrected initial full screen layer size.
- More errors are tracked and saved to the log file.
- Optimizied Skin Smoother effect to require less CPU processing.
- Identify display by device name instead of the handle: allows for saving display source across Windows sessions.
- Changed full screen capture source name to monitor name to distinguish between different monitors.
- Fixed low quality sound in stream when user chooses to use a custom audio bitrate.
- Fixed bugs in scene transition effect.
- Fixed lost scrolling and zooming on layers.
- Multiple fixes aimed at the issue with frozen canvas.
- Added About... dialog containing program development history and most important support links.
- Added Exit command to hamburger menu.
- Prevent Windows from entering Sleep mode when SplitCam is running.
- Additional software encoder optimization aimed at more stable CBR streaming mode.
- Updated IP-campera capture source for more stable work. No new formats support added.
- Scene buttons preview thumbnail updated to give more stability and to work more reliably.
- Skin smoother issues fixed
- Fixed the lag when restarting video file playback after switching scenes or resuming a paused video file.
- Fixed scene switching bug: two scenes drawing to canvas at the same time.
- Fixed black full screen capture output when swtching between scenes when all the scenes contain full screen capture source.
- Fixed spontaneous program crashes hapenning at random when system state changed.
- Fixed crashes when deleting IP-camera layer from scene.
- Fixed SplitCam crashe when a problem is encountered in a running Web page source.
- Fixed displaying of RAM usage over 4 GiB. Minor cosmetic changes in video file source.
- Optimized video file processing: 4K videos at 60 fps are now supported.
- Added system sound capture source.
- Disable unavailable sources in 'Add source' popup menu.
- Mouse clicks on media progress bar are made easier for user: click above or below the progress bar to change video playback position.
- Release memory resources when a scene is inactive or a layer becomes invisible.
- Reviewed handling of live and static previews on scene buttons.
- Paused and hidden layers states are correctly saved when switching between scenes.
- Fixed bug with disappearing static layers when switching scenes.
- Fixed wrong canvas FPS saving to project file.
- Fixed memory handling issues in GIF player.
- Added global reset button for canvas effects.
- Transition effects added: fade-out, cross-fade, swap.
- Added button to apply transition to all scenes.
- Added frames effects.
- Added reset button to effect settings.
- Support for 48 kHz audio in video files.
- Optimized code for playing video files: 60 fps support, more video formats are now supported.
- Added restream settings button: user can now set her own restreaming params.
- Added full screen mode in miniwindow.
- Added support for LUTs in PNG format.
- Stream submodule updated to address high memory load when streaming with poor internet connection.
- Cleaned up logging: removed unnecessary output from log files.
- Updated code to apply canvas resolution to all scenes and to newly added scenes.
- When loading plugins skip those that have already been loaded.
- Additional plugin directory to be searched for plugins on program start.
- Effect previews now use JPG format instead of PNG to save disk space.
- Disabled autosaving project during the first few seconds after it's been loaded.
- Changed Gamma effect processing.
- Mini Window updated icons are now dynamically resized according to the window size. They are easier to view this way.
- Main window Minimize and Close buttons updated.
- Audio driver updated.
- Fixed issues with webcam preview when adding a webcam to a scene.
- Fixed bug with text layer disappearing after being edited.
- Fixed broken canvas when zooming in on a picture moved to (0,0) position.
- Optimized full screen capture code.
- Some rare issues addressed in web browser source.
- Fixed an orphaned selection frame after deleting a webcam layer.
- Fixed crash when restream dialog is summoned before any streams were added.
- Fixed bugs with LUTs.
- New virtual microphone device driver.
- Removed virtual output device driver as it is no longer needed.
- Added check for prooperly installed virtual microphone device. User sees a warning message if the driver for the virtual microphne cannot be loaded. In case of driver error the program can continue to run but the micriphone will not be available.
- Video effects added and can be applied to each scene independently.
- Added 3D Lookup Table video effect support: CUBE format.
- Added 3D Lookup Table video effect support: PNG format.
- Program title now shows currently opened project file path.
- Added Alt-F4 handler which correctly closes the application.
- Added Gamma effect to canvas.
- Program settings dialog added with General Settings, Snapshot settings and Video recorder settings. More options are to be added in future versions.
- User can now change canvas size and FPS in program settings.
- Layers can now be selected by directly mouse-clicking them on the scene.
- Added hilite to the name of selected scene.
- Updated handling of project (un)loading: project dirty flag added, autosave code changed, changed logic of saving projects under different file name: project saved by Save as... command becomes current project, if autosave option is disabled then user is queried to save the dirty project on exit or on switching projects.
- Setup updated to address the issues when running installer while the program is running.
- Updated monitor source saver with a parameter for saving multiple monitor sources.
- Optimizations to video encoders during streaming. Processor load noticeably reduced.
- Disabled starting streamer when there are no active streams.
- Paused source state is now saved when switching scenes.
- CamPlace web site stream url updated.
- Video encoder updated with additional parameters to address possible audio/video sync problems.
- Project saving code updated to reduce file size and omit certain defaults. Additional checks added to catch and treat errors while loading projects from files.
- Fixed loading local files in Web Browser Source layers.
- Fixed distorted sound from mike when mike is used in multiple scenes.
- Fixed addressing non existing active scene object in CIpCameraSource.
- Fixed errors related to closing first canvaas.
- Fixed bugs with full screen source.
- Fixed crash when streaming on NVIDIA in x64 release version.
- Reset zero effect parameter value to its default when loading project from file.
- Fixed errors when working with full screen source on different scenes.
- Fixed errors with window grabbing in window source layers.
- Added floating mini window which is popping every time SplitCam is minimized. Stream indicators help monitor streaming state in the floating mini window. Click an indicator to see the name and the status of a stream in the title bar.
- Added zoom and pan functionality to layers. To zoom in or out on a layer you select the layer, hold down the Ctrl key, and sroll with a mouse over the layer. To pan a zoomed layer you first select the layer, hold down the Ctrl key, then drag the layer with a mouse.
- Added the ability to save SplitCam projects to files and load saved projects from previously saved files.
- Added Web Source plugins support.
- Added SplitCam Virtual Audio device.
- Setup updated: uninstall drivers with SplitCam.
- Updated Skin Smoother effect.
- When adding a Window Source layer in SplitCam and the target window is minimized, SplitCam restores the target window from minimized state without activating it or bringing it to foreground.
- Monitors are now a separate capture source. They were mixed with windows in previous versions.
- Optimized Notifier code. Lighter and more reliable.
- Loader placeholders in Web Browser Source and in IP-Cam Source updated. Work faster and smoother.
- Corrected error handlers when loading projects from files.
- Don't try to add sources when associated files no longer exist.
- Fixed errors with browser sources color formats.
- Recording to file now works as expected when restreamer is enabled.
- Fixed broken video during recording to file.
- Fixed wrong context menu shown for media list items.
- Fixed spontaneous crashes when working with desktop capture sources.
- Added Skin Smoother effect.
- Screenshare sources can now grab separate windows and external monitors.
- Added Always-on-top scene preview window which is automatically shown every time the main SplitCam window is minimized.
- Added x64 version of the program. You can download x86 or x64 version depending on your preferences or system requirements. Before switching to a new program architecture it is highly recommended to uninstall previous version of SplitCam.
- Added support for WEBP image format.
- Added support for transparent PNG format.
- Additional logging for tracking errors on user computers.
- Layers with sources having fixed size are sized proportionally. Hold down Alt key to temporarily disable proprtional sizing.
- Screen capture source code updated to use hardware acceleration on supported systems. CPU usage greatly reduced and picture quality is now much better. On older Windows machines we still use previous capture methods which results in high CPU load and the lack of capturing many of the modern application windows.
- Updated algorithms when working with animated GIF and WEBP files. Now they use less CPU, load much faster, play smoother and give better picture quality.
- Autoupdate will now download and ask user to install the x86 or x64 version depending on which version of the program is currently running.
- Audio monitor output changed. The new code is still under testing so it may be changed in future version. You can enable audio monitor by Ctrl-clicking the global Mute button.
- Fixed crash on program exit due to audio playback.
- Fixed bugs with Slideshow layer.
- Fixed installer bug preventing SplitCam installations on older Windows systems.
- Fixed rare cases when program hangs or crahes on exit.
- Bug fixes in Screenshare layers.
- Fixed display of semi-transparent layers with rounded corners.
- Fixed Screenshare sources causing program crash on some computers.
- Fixed file recorder: the problems with pixelated videos and asynced sound should be resolved now.
- General program stability and performance enhancements.
- Setup project now deletes previous version before installing a new one. This done in prevention of files being used and not updated during installation.
- Added restream functionality to minimize network load for multiple streams. SplitCam uses its own restream located in USA and Europe to provide this functionality.
- Added splash screen on program startup.
- Added system provided webcam settings dialog.
- SplitCam now supports Video Image Source plugins. More info for developers can be found at https://splitcam.com/plugins/.
- Optimized screen capture code to give higher quality and less CPU usage.
- Higher quality of text in Text layers.
- Updated SSL third party libraries to latest versions.
- Additional search methods added for delay-loaded DLLs.
- AMD GPU detection code update.
- Disabled selecting SplitCam virtual webcam when physical webcam was disconnected between program sessions.
- Updated setup project to address errors during installation.
- Disabled forced AMD GPU detection.
- Disabled GPU driver update dialog.
- Changed the order of media layers in UI.
- Streams window now stays visible when mouse-clicking outside of it. To close the window click the Stream Settings button again.
- Selection frame remains on screen after the webcam is deleted from default project.
- Working with non-transparent GIFs.
- Program crashed on some systems not having Visual C redistributables installed.
- Random crashes on program exit.
- Address the issue when a hung copy of SplitCam remains running after the program exit.
- Crash in audio list items update list in rare cases of scene switching.
- Some minor issues with ipcamera.
- Addressed minor issues with streaming code.
- Fixed disappearing main scene preview after some modal dialog is closed.
- New realization of layer management and rendering engine. Image quality greatly enhanced. CPU load reduced up to 6 times.
- Added resource usage information to log output.
- Added stream statistics to log output.
- Added cache cleanup whenever new version of SplitCam is started on user's computer.
- Full screen capture code updated for better performance.
- Updated GPU selection for stream preset to prefer NVIDIA then AMD then INTEL GPU when available.
- Updated stream settings dialog. Excluded presets with encoders not available on target computer.
- Many stability issues addressed regarding resource management and error handling.
- Fixed scene selection after deleting one of scenes.
- Volume state saved between scene switching.
- Bug fixes and better resource management.
- Optimised code for full screen sharing. Processor load reduced up to 50%.
- Added pause method in screen share.
- Fixed Add channel dialog positioning.
- Fixed stability issues when working with video capture sources.
- Automatic layer sizing when adding new videos and images.
- Added proportional layer sizing.
- Autosave functionality added: the currently loaded project is saved automatically a few seconds later after its content changed.
- Loading placeholder optimised. It generated too high CPU load.
- Fixed sizing transparent GIFs.
- Fixed crash when working with transparent GIFs.
- Fixed browser proportional sizing.
- Fixed crashes when managing WebBrowser soruces.
- Fixed crash when deleting browser or IP-camera object before thumbnail preview for it has finished generating.
- Added "Loading..." placeholder image to web browser source.
- Restored default 1280x720 resolution in custom stream preset dialog.
- "Loading..." placeholder image updated.
- Fixed bug with forced h264_nvenc codec when starting stream.
- Fixed incorrect resolution in some built-in presets.
- Added verification of user provided data in basic stream settings dialog.
- In case of codec error user is offered to update video drivers.
- Updated channel icons.
- New channels, new channel icons.
- Added snapping layers to canvas edges while sizing or moving. Hold down the ALT key before clicking a layer to temporarily disable snapping.
- Added animation while connecting to IP-camera sources.
- Disabled checking for program updates while streaming is in progress.
- Auto select newly added media sources.
- Link to SplitCam online contact form from Add Channel dialog.
- Cue text in the Add Web Browser dialog updated.
- Fixed bugs with setting corner radius for layers.
- Added new web browser source. No you can intergrate any static or dynamic web pages in the scenes you are streaming. You can scroll, enlarge, and pan web browser content inside the layer. If the web page has sound it will also be included in you stream. To sroll the page inside web browser layer you select the layer and use mouse wheel to scroll the page up or down. Hold down Shift keys to scroll horizontally. To zoom in or out on the browser content inside layer, you select the layer in media sources list, hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and use mouse wheel to enlarge or reduce the visible content. To pan the enlarged content inside layer, you should first select the browser layer in media sources list, hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and then click and drag inside the selected web browser layer.
- Added a possibility to use rounded corners for any media source layer. When you select a layer you will see white dots in every corner of the selection frame. Click and drag any of these dots to increase or decrease the roundness of all corners at once. Hold down Alt key while dragging with the mouse to change radius of only the corner you are currently dragging.
- Added new IP Camera source. Now you can add any IP camera supporting RTSP protocol to your scene by selecting corresponding command in the Add Media menu and providing the camera address.
- Added additional logging when enumerating available webcams.
- Text layer rendering code updated.
- Cue text added to some controls in dialogs.
- Changed background color of some comboboxes.
- Video playback controls position and layout updated.
- Fixed GDI objects leak when working with layer selection frames.
- Fixed resources deallocation when enumerating available video capture devices.
- Fixed system sound beep when clicking inside dialogs.
- Fixed unexpected stream settings dialog disappearing when clicking outside of any control.
- Fixed multiple errors when working with text layers.
- Added IP-camera submodule. No UI for connecting to IP-camera yet in this version.
- Added logging to dialog creation.
- Added handling of errouse dialog positioning at lower display resolutions.
- Added warning message to inform user of required minimal display resolution.
- Added file playback controls.
- Added automatic sizing of audio panel when new audio source is added.
- Added WEBP image format support.
- Added log viewer.
- Added hamburger menu.
- Detailed logging added to release version.
- Stream handling updated.
- Optimisation of disk and memory usage when working with transparent GIFs.
- Optimisations to tip notifications display.
- Updated stream encoder for AMD GPUs.
- Fixed bug with transparent gifs show/hide.
- Fixed repositioning color button and CPU load text on resizing canvas area.
- Added handling for output streams without file extension. Particularly for NUL device.
- Forced to enable AMD card since it is not reliably detected.
- Added handling the error when camera access is disabled in Windows system parameters.
- AMD GPU support.
- Updated REC button to disable it until streamer library is completely stopped to prevent non-timely clicks.
- Updated file recorder to use Intel or AMD GPU when available.
- Updated stream encoder to use new encoding code on AMD GPUs.
- Optimised layer management code.
- Streaming/Recording management updated.
- Changed virtual SplitCam webcam to crop-resize pictures to requested resolution instead of fit-resize when aspect ratios are different. No more black stripes in videos.
- Optimised data exchange between virtual web driver and the main program module.
- Reduced time required to delete scenes and exit SplitCam.
- Updated GPU detection code.
- Updated A/V sync in audio and video encoders.
- Webcam selection dialog updated to not display SplitCam virtual webcam.
- Installer updated to remove previously installed driver before installing a new copy of it. No more reboot requirement after installation.
- Fixed bugs with drawing transparent GIF files.
- Fixed bug where stopping stream also stopped file recorder.
- Fixed bug with transparent gifs on black canvas.
- Recording video when webcam is being initialised or the scene is empty.
- Fixed crashes in memory renderer.
- Fixed A/V sync in file recording.
- Auto program update to the latest available version.
- Stream management and stream state tracking updated.
- Optimised code for Saturation effect.
- Stream black screen from empty scenes or when all scene layers are hidden.
- Optimised code for Color effect.
- Optimised code for canvas redrawing and rendering.
- Updated code to work with transparent GIF files.
- Optimised layer resize algorithms.
- Special case processing during resize when we have only one layer of the same size as canvas.
- Rethought and corrected code to manage active streams and errors during stream.
- Fixed blinking canvas bug.
- Fixed crash on adding or deleting scenes.
- Fixed detection of transparent GIF files.
- Multiple Notifier bug fixes.
- A/V synchronisation on scene change during streaming is restored.
- Fixed short freezes when adding sources with different FPS to canvas.
- Fixed canvas update bugs.
- Fixed handling the z-order of non-transparent GIF files.
- Fixed video file playback even when the file layer is invisible.
- Splitcam now can detect and terminate hung copies of the program.
- Fixed video freezes when trying to change the playback position in a video file.
- Sloppy stream when the application is minimised.
- Fixed several bugs when repositioning layers on canvas.
- Fixed crash when using resize methods other than custom.
- Fixed bugs when adding a webcam to canvas.
- Added deleting stream preset functionality.
- Added handling of individual stream errors to be ignored by other streams: only one stream tries to reconnect in case of an error.
- Added UI elements to reflect current stream states.
- Added Fit to canvas command to layer's context menu.
- Added layer flip vertical effect.
- Added horizontal flip effect to media layers.
- Added error reporting to stream library when applying codec params.
- Added stream presets functionality.
- Added Reset button to colours window.
- Color adjust dialog for scene added.
- Go Live button updated: it becomes disabled during closing active streams. Preliminary fix to error on pushing the record button.
- Stream management logic updated. Stream state UI tracking updated. Fixed bug with closing multiple streams when only one is deactivated.
- Optimised image processing code.
- Updated stream library code to report individual stream states to the main program.
- Minor UI changes in stream management dialogs.
- Modified webcam selection dialog: web cam resolution and fps are now selected separately.
- New implementation of renderers and canvas.
- Changed min/max values from 255 to 128 for RGB values in color effect.
- Changed algorithm for slider control from exponential to hyperbolic - it is capable of exact limit values, has easier slope control and works faster.
- Optimised Saturation effect to consume less CPU.
- Added save/restore functionality to canvas color settings.
- Added synchronisation between selected scene and colours windows control.
- Color adjustment controls appearance updated.
- Fixed data buffers overrun when resizing frames in layer's ProcessFrame function.
- Fixed bug with Notifier work.
- Fixed bugs with masks. Masks calculation changed.
- Multiple bug fixes in stream preset management.
- Fixed bugs with stream preset editing.
- Fixed applying codec params in stream library.
- CBR settings are now working correctly.
- Fixed the bug with showing GPU encoders in preset settings dialog when those GPUs are not available on target computer.
- Addressed the issue with poor video stream quality.
- Fixed bugs in the new implementation of a renderers work.
- Fixed bugs in the Memory Renderer.
- Fixed bugs in the Notifier.
- Fixed scene colours button randomly disappearing.
- Fixed colour window title overlapped on standard DPI monitors.
- Fixed bug with setting color values from sliders.
- Fixed overlapped streams and colours windows problem.
- Fixed bug with disappeared streams window.
- Removed context menu from Windows taskbar.
October 14, 2023
September 12, 2023
July 30, 2023
July 20, 2023
July 18, 2023
June 17, 2023
March 12, 2023
March 8, 2023
December 15, 2022
September 8, 2022
July 19, 2022
July 18, 2022
July 2, 2022
June 14, 2022
May 8, 2022
Jan 12, 2022
Sep 27, 2021
Sep 21, 2021
Jul 17, 2021
Jul 9, 2021
Jul 8, 2021
Jun 22, 2021
Feb 24, 2021
Jan 20, 2021
Jan 4, 2021
Oct 21, 2020
Oct 16, 2020
Oct 9, 2020
Sep 9, 2020
Aug 18, 2020
Aug 17, 2020
Jul 20, 2020
Jul 10, 2020
Jul 7, 2020
Jul 2, 2020
Jun 20, 2020
Jun 12, 2020
Jun 4, 2020
May 31, 2020
This version includes SplitCam virtual device drivers updates!
We cannot guarantee complete removal of previous device driver files which can
be used by Windows operating system. Thus it is highly recommended to do a clean
1) Uninstall previous version of SplitCam;
2) Reboot your computer;
3) Install this version.
May 16, 2020
This version includes SplitCam virtual device drivers updates!
We cannot guarantee complete removal of previous device driver files which can
be used by Windows operating system. Thus it is highly recommended to do a clean
1) Uninstall previous version of SplitCam;
2) Reboot your computer;
3) Install this version.
Apr. 28, 2020
Apr. 14, 2020
Mar. 31, 2020
Mar. 11, 2020
Feb. 29, 2020
Feb. 27, 2020
Feb. 23, 2020
Feb. 23, 2020
Feb. 23, 2020
Feb. 21, 2020
Feb. 2, 2020
Jan. 24, 2020
Jan. 15, 2020
Jan. 2, 2020