SplitCam Changes for Windows 10
Version 9.0.9 (04/17/2019)
- Added new filter MFC Alerts to Effects tab: setup your user name from MFC web site and get animated notifications when someone tips you.
- Added new filter ColorTemp to Enhance tab: make video warmer or colder according to your stream content.
- Added new filter Exposure to Enhance tab: use it to make video brighter or darker without loosing too much details.
Version 9.0.7 (03/18/2019)
- Gif Player effect random crash fixed.
- Double-click Gif Player animation to select another GIF file.
- Fixed frame rate when playing some types of Gif animations.
- Video zoom rate made more smooth.
- Shift-Scroll to speed up zoom.
- Shift-Ctrl-Scroll to slow down zoom.
- Ctrl-0 to reset zoom
Version 9.0.6 (03/14/2019)
- Added video zoom. Scroll video with the mouse to scale it up or down.
- Added drag-and-drop support for adding video and image source files to the lists.
- Optimized GPU usage.
Version 188.8.131.52 (03/04/2019)
- Fixed error with combining text effect with grey image effects.
- Fixed error with entering full screen mode by double clicking the video while text effect is being applied.
- Fixed errors with handling mouse events while Date effect is being applied.
- Added restore state of text effect after program restart.
- Added the ability to move date with a mouse to arbitrary position inside video.
- Fixed errors with checking broadcast servers.
- Changed program state restore to reflect the webcam playback on program exit. Now if a webcam is not enabled on program exit it will not be enabled automatically on the next program startup.
- Fixed errors with connecting to MFC ingest server.
- In the server test dialog fixed error with clicking ‘Start test’ button.
- GifPlayer effect updated.
- GifPlayer now saves its last position on program exit or when being disabled.
- Date effect now saves its last position on program exit or when being disabled.
- Fixed GifPlayer crash error when video resolution is being changed with the effect enabled.
- Animated GIF image width/height ratio is now preserved when changing the image size with the mouse.
- Text effect font size made independent of video current resolution.
Version 9.0.4 (02/16/2019)
- Added snapshot settings: number of snapshots on each button click, delay before first snapshot, delay between consecutive snapshots.
- Multi-server streaming.
- Added a Date filter that shows the current date and time on user’s video.
- The text effect was updated and now has a new user interface for editing the text and applying color, font family, style, weight and alignment.
- The program state is now saved between startups. It means the webcam selection, audio arameters, filters and color adjustments are saved on program exit and get restored when you run SplitCam next time.
- Added basic audio and video encoder settings for controlling the quality and bandwidth of the output stream.
- Added new GIF-player effect (not yet included in final release).
- MFC added to broadcast servers list.
- Added software interfaces for fast switching between software and hardware stream encoders.
- Hardware stream encoder added with GPU support; this is still work in progress.
- Effects that can be run on GPU are now using GPU. It’s still work in progress and more effects will be transferred to GPU in future versions.
- Webcam module optimised to support 30 FPS capture.
- Screen output module optimised for minimal CPU impact.
- Extensive compatibility tests allowed for wider end-user hardware support.
- Encoder settings optimised for most popular streaming servers support.
Version 9.0.2 (10/20/2018)
- Finishing broadcast functionality: optimising stream for stability.
- Making Splitcam installer. Testing the installer on different platforms and fixing bugs.
- Added broadcast servers speed testing.
- Added dialog box with broadcast servers presets.
- Added dialog box for selecting the fastest broadcast server.
- Added Enhance panel to UI for easier access to most useful video quality settings.
- Added support to video filters for separating them into two panels: Enhance and Filters.
- Fixed a bug where video was not visible when played in full screen mode.
- Optimised video output to screen by disabling video output when the main program window is fully covered by other windows or is minimised.
- Added Color Balance filter to Enhance panel.
- Added Saturation Filter to Enhance panel.
- Updated default value acquisition when user double clicks filter parameter slider.
- Added code signing script for the main Splitcam executable.
- Added code signing script for Splitcam setup program.
- Developed and added class for audio mixer which allows for mixing two or more audio sources.
- The audio mixer class tested and proven to work. Further work may be required when using in Splitcam if the audio output volume drops after being mixed in real application.
- Added audio subtraction filter to audio mixer. It’s gonna be used to suppress echo effect when broadcasting without headphones with audio coming from external speakers.
- Working on support classes and Ffmpeg library to take sound from external audio files (mp3 and other formats).
- Working on taking audio from system mixer. This along with audio mixer class will be used to suppress echo.