Skip to main content
Topic: how to solve the virtual webcam recognition problem (Read 2792 times) previous topic - next topic

how to solve the virtual webcam recognition problem

Hello I noticed that many video chat sites like Chatroulette, Flingster etcc do not allow video chatting because they intercept splitcam drivers like a virtual video camera. Is there a way to bypass this limitation, or if you can modify the splitcam app to make this sites to believe that it is a real webcam that is going down ???
Thanks

Re: how to solve the virtual webcam recognition problem

Reply #1
Hello I noticed that many video chat sites like Chatroulette, Flingster etcc do not allow video chatting because they intercept splitcam drivers like a virtual video camera. Is there a way to bypass this limitation, or if you can modify the splitcam app to make this sites to believe that it is a real webcam that is going down ???
Thanks
Thanks

Hello
Please check next few  versions  we will try to add rename virtual camera function to splitcam.