Skip to main content
Topic: Projects and setting is grey and I can use them (Read 3134 times) previous topic - next topic

Projects and setting is grey and I can use them

for me split cam is working fine by I am not able to use projects and open settings as they are greyed only logs works. kindly suggest how can i change i just need to change the name of the webcam.

Re: Projects and setting is grey and I can use them

Reply #1
for me split cam is working fine by I am not able to use projects and open settings as they are greyed only logs works. kindly suggest how can i change i just need to change the name of the webcam.

Hello pkmod

We every few days add new features to splticam , to rename project or scence just click on it and rename it.

For now setting , save and open projects under developing  and rename layer like a webcam too. I hope we will finish it in this month.

Thank You

Reply #2
Some videos are jumpy and are not able to watch some videos are fine but all still have no sound while watching them. We all need to report this and work together to help the developer. I love the new layout looks very slick to me.

Reply #3
Hello
You can download new version 10.2.16 from this url : https://splitcam.com/download

The video files must work with good speed and in this version we got the perfect video quality.

Thank You