Skip to main content
Topic: TC70 TPLINK TAPO (Read 944 times) previous topic - next topic

TC70 TPLINK TAPO

Good morning. I’m trying to activate on the program SpliCam version 10.8.5, I receive the answer "No active stream. Nothing to do." despite having followed all the instructions. According to the manufacturer, the Telecame is suitable for live streaming RTSP. What mistake am I making? Thank you

Re: TC70 TPLINK TAPO

Reply #1
Hello

To activate go live you must go to stream settings and add streams .

To use virtual cam you dont need go live button, just  add media layers and after go to program you want use virtual cam and choose there in video sources: splitcam virtual cam.

Reply #2
Good morning, Thanks for the answer, but honestly I find myself in difficulty in this Your step: "and then go to the program you want to use virtual cam and choose there in the video sources: splitcam virtual cam.". Do I have to assume that I need to activate some other application (what?) or plug (what)?

Reply #3
When you start splitcam its automatically start splitcam virtual camera on your pc , and splitcam virtual camera will be appearing in your cameras list , this mean after you start splitcam go to skype(for example) go to setting and choose camera sources there choose splitcam virtual camera and you will see picture from splitcam in your skype.

If you have more questions please contact us telegram @splitcam