Skip to main content
Topic: Record corrupted after closing application  (Read 2492 times) previous topic - next topic

Record corrupted after closing application

Sometimes I forget to click auf stop recording and close the application (sometimes it crashes by itself) and then all my recording is courrupted and won't play.
Can you at least make it to end properly when the application is closed? thanks

Re: Record corrupted after closing application

Reply #1
Thank you for reporting the problem! We’ll check it out and will fix it if confirmed.
Toto,
SplitCam development and support team.

Reply #2
Thank you for reporting the problem! We’ll check it out and will fix it if confirmed.
Hello, in my yesterday I downloaded our app, but never able to live in full screen, finally I chose to uninstall, but after I uninstalled it I open the rest of my video apps will lead to jamming can not be used, but then I re-downloaded our platform after the display will be normal, our platform can not be used in full screen of my apps, can you help me to return to normal?

Reply #3
Hi,

Sorry, but it’s not quite clear what you mean. What do you mean by “live in full screen”? And what do you mean by “video apps lead to jamming”?

You can maximize SplitCam to full screen by following these steps:

1. First minimize the main SplitCam video.
2. You will see a floating SplitCam window which you can maximize to full screen by clicking the Maximize button at the top-right of the window.

If it’s ok for you we could agree to meet online so that you can show me your desktop and explain what problems your are experiencing.
Toto,
SplitCam development and support team.