Skip to main content
Topic: Video file stream - audio not work (Read 2312 times) previous topic - next topic

Video file stream - audio not work

Hi. When I choose a video file for the webcam stream I can see on the visualiser audio track output but second side can't hear this audio track. Only video works. How to fix this?

Re: Video file stream - audio not work

Reply #1
You want to hear this sound on your PC or on site you stream on ?

Reply #2
No, but second side does not hear sound.

Re: Video file stream - audio not work repost

Reply #3
I am having the same issue.

I read the last 3 or 4 post on this issue.

#1 I use the CTRL + mouse click on mic next to "Go Live" it works. But that does not help pipe the audio of the video down to the viewers
BTW I use Omegle.  I have a laptop next to me that I am using to stream to from my desktop (which is running splitcam)

#2 On my laptop, I can hear me talking in the desktop microphone but I can't hear the audio from the video.

#3 The vue level in the audio mixer is moving even if I can't hear the video on my desktop speaker

It is very strange that I couldn't find anyone else with similar issue with a solution.

Thanks

Reply #4
Hello
Do you need send your sound to Omegle ? if Yes , you need in omegle microphone choose  splitcam audio mixer
like you choose in camera : SplitCam virtual driver .

And you real microphone you need to add to splitcam in splitcam media layers  by clicking on + and choose microphone there.