Skip to main content
Topic: Text layer problem (Read 2539 times) previous topic - next topic

Text layer problem

Hello, I tried to add 3 layers, webcam, gif and text, and when trying to use the scroll function the text disappear, there is no problem to wink if you change it or with no option at all, only scrollling. The version is 10.4.66 and it was working the first time I tried, then I look for a new font, try to add on windows to use it and after looking for the font in the list it was not add and the text disappear.

Re: Text layer problem

Reply #1
I also have issue in Text layer. When I switch to text layer the Splitcam app freezes and it results to freeze my mac too.
Is there any workaround to fix this?

Reply #2
Hello, I tried to add 3 layers, webcam, gif and text, and when trying to use the scroll function the text disappear, there is no problem to wink if you change it or with no option at all, only scrollling. The version is 10.4.66 and it was working the first time I tried, then I look for a new font, try to add on windows to use it and after looking for the font in the list it was not add and the text disappear.

We will check it , thank you

Reply #3
I also have issue in Text layer. When I switch to text layer the Splitcam app freezes and it results to freeze my mac too.
Is there any workaround to fix this?

You use windows or mac version ?