Skip to main content
Topic: NVIDIA driver nagging (Read 4534 times) previous topic - next topic

NVIDIA driver nagging

Hi,
I installed Splitcam v10.4.19 and each time I start it, is nags ambout the NVIDIA drivers to be outdated. If I want to upgrade them.
This won't work since my laptop has a buildin Intel graphics adapter.

Re: NVIDIA driver nagging

Reply #1
Hello
You use old version of SplitCam,  please download  new version from our site https://splitcam.com

Reply #2
I just downloaded and updated to the latest version of SplitCam and I too have the same nagging window popups (2) on initial startup. Any suggestions beside updating?

Your software is fantastic!
Thank You, Rick Davis

Reply #3
I'm running NVIDIA 1660  SUPER with out any popups. Think your best bet is to use something like REVO OR IOBIT UNINSTALLER  uninstall splitcam and reinstall it and see if you still get the problem.

The problem I have is the screen when on cam stays in cinema mode. I have tried to reside the window and fit it to canvas even nothing works. 

Reply #4
I just downloaded and updated to the latest version of SplitCam and I too have the same nagging window popups (2) on initial startup. Any suggestions beside updating?

Your software is fantastic!
Thank You, Rick Davis

Thank you for you question, but can you explain  more or much better can you attach screenshot  of the problem?

Reply #5
Hello
You use old version of SplitCam,  please download  new version from our site https://splitcam.com
this was a typo, i'm using 10.4.39

Anyway, just found out that my laptop has a second GPU, and it is indeed a NVIDIA (no clue on what output but that's another story)

Reply #8
Yes you too, in your post its was write : is nags ambout the NVIDIA drivers to be outdated.
what do you mean ?

Reply #9
What I meant was that every time I start splitcam, a dialog pops up that my nvidia drivers are outdated.
At the moment of writing I didn't know my laptop has a secondary nvidia GPU.
Since both displays are connected to the primary intel GPU I didn't think of it and was annoyed that the dialog pops up while I thought I don't have a nvidia GPU. I've updated the drivers (I won't use them though) and now to popup is gone.
So for me: problem solved

Marc

Reply #10
What I meant was that every time I start splitcam, a dialog pops up that my nvidia drivers are outdated.
At the moment of writing I didn't know my laptop has a secondary nvidia GPU.
Since both displays are connected to the primary intel GPU I didn't think of it and was annoyed that the dialog pops up while I thought I don't have a nvidia GPU. I've updated the drivers (I won't use them though) and now to popup is gone.
So for me: problem solved

Marc

Thank you for answer !