Skip to main content
Topic: Splitcam sound driver not working v.10.3.66 x64 beta (Read 2777 times) previous topic - next topic

Splitcam sound driver not working v.10.3.66 x64 beta

Version 10.3.66 X64 beta

I use my Tapo C200 as a webcam but the sound driver of the new version of splitcam does not work when I select it as a microphone in video conferencing programs such as Microsoft Teams.

I want to use the microphone of my c200 plug to talk, will it be possible with the sound driver of splitcam?
Will it be fixed in a new version of splitcam?

Thank you.

Re: Splitcam sound driver not working v.10.3.66 x64 beta

Reply #1
Hello.
Please try new version from our site.

Re: Splitcam sound driver not working v.10.3.66 x64 beta updated V10.4.8x64 beta

Reply #2
Hello,

I have updated to version 10.4.8x64 beta and I have the same problem.
When I put the Splitcam Audio Mixer on the microphone, only beeps are heard and I cannot speak to the microphone of my TAPO C200.
With the new version the same problem continues with the driver.

Could you review it in the next version?

Thanks.

Reply #3
For work with microphone  you need chose your micropsone in splitcam by clicking on blue + t, o add layer.
After in program you want to use splitcam, you need choose splitcam audio mixer.

Reply #4
Hello,

If I add a multimedia device, the microphone of my IP camera does not appear to select, the devices connected to my computer appear.
I don't understand the blue + t option

I want to use the built-in microphone of my IP camera tapo C200, how can I do it?

Thank you.

Reply #5
For now microphone of ip camera added in hide mode and only when you add the ip camera. In next future we will improve it. Check for updates please.
Thank You.