Skip to main content
Topic: Browser layer isn't working (Read 2986 times) previous topic - next topic

Browser layer isn't working

when i access the Browser media layer it doesn't show me it its blank
its more like invisible and not visible

Re: Browser layer isn't working

Reply #1
Hi. Thank you for letting us know about the problem. What is the URL address that you are trying to load into the browser layer? We need to reproduce the error in order to fix it. It looks like the web page couldn't be loaded.
Toto,
SplitCam development and support team.

Reply #3
I was unable to reproduce the error. All web pages are successfully loaded in SplitCam Browser layer. I get black screen only if a page cannot be loaded due to some internet problem or wrong web address.

Could you please try other URLs and make sure that those pages that you are trying to add to SplitCam can be successfully open in some standard browser like Edge or Chrome on the same computer?
Toto,

Reply #4
i found your problem your software it don't work heehh...when you can't share the app, so what i do is open another profile under the one dont work..i share my soundcard console it shows..then that shows me the share app will work...
then and only then can i use the browser

Reply #5
i found your problem your software it don't work heehh...when you can't share the app, so what i do is open another profile under the one dont work..i share my soundcard console it shows..then that shows me the share app will work...
then and only then can i use the browser

Sorry, but I can’t understand your explanation. What do you mean by “share the app”? what is “another profile”? what is “sound console” and how it is “shared”?
Toto,

Reply #6
ill have to talk fast...or size my video cause the limit of upload is too big..but even when i compress my video it is shy of 1,000mb
so ill see what i can do to cap it for u

Reply #7
browser takes some time but it does work so that a go on that thank u for fixing that