Skip to main content
Topic: Language support (Read 2138 times) previous topic - next topic

Language support

It would be nice if there was an option to change language for the SplitCam interface.
I did searched trough source files but without luck.
If SplitCam Software  devs  adds language support on their "to do list" and make it possible for me to help with translation of the strings from English to Romanian language I will be happy to help.

I have no idea what the implementation of this development implies from dev point of view but would be nice to have this software's interface in other languages.
It's not a very important feature to have developed but its a nice one.

As for my help, yup I can do accurate translations (intelligible ones) and not one to one because one to one is not natural in Romanian language --- only from English to Romanian, my native language... (oh... if diacritics are supported, even better)

Leve me a message if I can help.
Best regards, Dan N

Re: Language support

Reply #1
Hi Dan.
Thanks for your suggestion, we are already making a multilingual version.
I attached two files to this post
1. Instructions : how to translate
2. File in English to be translated
After you have done the translation, please send me the Romanian translation file here.
Thank you very much.

Re: Language support

Reply #2
A few technical words remain the same because it simply sounds confusing in Romanian language
  • Neural Network Denoise
  • Layer/ layer - "the layer" for RO version there's layerul and articulation or not is based on given context
  • screenshot, click, canvas, white noise, streaming, snapshot, Start/Stop (which is international), Gain, slideshow, playlist, log in, $AMOUNT , $NICK

No diacritics, because I have no idea if the font used by software has those type of characters and will look bad in UI .
Anyways, attached the ro version. I will see if it needs some minor tweaking once with release of SplitCam updated version and see the language at work in UI.