Skip to main content
Topic: Splitcam 10 suddenly crashing (Read 2558 times) previous topic - next topic

Splitcam 10 suddenly crashing

Hi there,

Splitcam (last version) is suddenly crashing sometimes after some minutes or hours, Im using multistreaming to several sites (3 maximun), my PC is a Core i7 9thGen 16GB RAM 256SSD NvidiaGT video card, Im using H264 for codec in the multistreaming and the resolution in the media layer and channels is to 1080x30fps.

Any idea or help?

Thank you.

Re: Splitcam 10 suddenly crashing

Reply #1
Hello

Please check your version of SplitCam  it must be 10.4.23 ?

You have nvidia gtx 1050 ?

When you stream , the restream function in splitcam  enabled?

Reply #2
Hi support,

Splitcam version is 10.4.23 x64 Beta. I have Nvidia GeForce GT 710, but Im using Software codec.
When I stream, the restream option is not enabled, I enabled once but FPS and Bitrate were inestable.
Last night I tried to use splitcam again, but as soon as I opened it was closing too many times, without streaming activated.

Thank you.

Reply #3
Hi support,

Splitcam version is 10.4.23 x64 Beta. I have Nvidia GeForce GT 710, but Im using Software codec.
When I stream, the restream option is not enabled, I enabled once but FPS and Bitrate were inestable.
Last night I tried to use splitcam again, but as soon as I opened it was closing too many times, without streaming activated.

Thank you.

Hello
What sites do you stream?
And  you use direct multistream , or you use restream options ?
What your internet speed conection?