Skip to main content
Topic: How can I save video settings? (Read 882 times) previous topic - next topic

How can I save video settings?

Hello, when I start SplitCam I have to adjust manually several settings in order to have a good image, settings that are flagged as automatic by default, like white balance, focus, exposure and so on. If I exit from SplitCam and launch it again, all my adjustment are still there but if i shut down my computer (windows 11), when I start it again and launch SplitCam, all the settings come back again to the default values.
What can I do to make the changes definitive?
Thank you
Alex

Re: How can I save video settings?

Reply #1

Hello!

If you go to SplitCam video settings and adjust it there, please contact us via Telegram @splitcam, and we will try to assist you.

If you open the SplitCam/webcam settings and see a grey window with camera settings, please note that this window is not generated by SplitCam but by your camera’s software. We only call this window from your camera software, and we have no control over the behavior or saving of settings made within windows created by other programs.

Hello, when I start SplitCam I have to adjust manually several settings in order to have a good image, settings that are flagged as automatic by default, like white balance, focus, exposure and so on. If I exit from SplitCam and launch it again, all my adjustment are still there but if i shut down my computer (windows 11), when I start it again and launch SplitCam, all the settings come back again to the default values.
What can I do to make the changes definitive?
Thank you
Alex