Skip to main content
Topic: Installed Latest SplitCam for Windows 10 but Getting Error when Opened (Read 6072 times) previous topic - next topic

Installed Latest SplitCam for Windows 10 but Getting Error when Opened

Installation was successful but getting this error when I run the application.

Re: Installed Latest SplitCam for Windows 10 but Getting Error when Opened

Reply #1

Hello camdough

In few days you can check our site for new release , in this release your bug will be fixed .

Thank You

Reply #2
I am a new user and just downloaded the latest version.  I am getting the same error.  Can I use an earlier version for now?

Reply #3
Excuse me for spamming this post, but I am not seeing a way to make a new post. Has this been disabled?

Reply #4
I get no error. few things to check for make sure you have nothing running when you install it, turn your security off make sure that is not blocking it you can use revouninstall to do a very clean uninstall. the last thing you can try is going into safe mode and trying to install it that way and see if you get the same error. sometimes the update hangs on your screen during install leave it will move it's installing dll's and other files it will need to run be patient

Reply #5

Hello, your problem fixed, we updated SplitCam to new version 10.3.42 you can download it here :
https://splitcam.com/download

Here you can see what's new in this version : https://splitcam.com/splitcam-changes-win

Reply #6
Hello, your problem fixed, we updated SplitCam to new version 10.3.42 you can download it here :
https://splitcam.com/download
Here you can see what's new in this version : https://splitcam.com/splitcam-changes-win

Got it installed and working now.  Thanks.

Reply #7
Newest build does install and run properly.  Thanks!

Reply #8
I downloarded v10.3.42 x64 beta The menus of some functions seems to be disabled .
Save, Save as, Open, Log in, Setting... Almost menus are greyout.
Also, Zoom in & out function seems to be disabled. Click video, hit Num pad + or -, nothing happens.
How can I use these functions ?  :(

Reply #9
I downloarded v10.3.42 x64 beta The menus of some functions seems to be disabled .
Also, Zoom in & out function seems to be disabled. Click video, hit Num pad + or -, nothing happens.

Yes same observation, also the create and save stream settings custom channel and presets does not stay, once the application is closed and opened again, the saved custom settings were gone and you need to do it over again every time.

Reply #10

Yes same observation, also the create and save stream settings custom channel and presets does not stay, once the application is closed and opened again, the saved custom settings were gone and you need to do it over again every time.

Hello guys
It's still beta and we work on it, i hope in few weeks we will finish the release version.
Also its must save your custom settings: your layers,color adjust, streams settings, channels and preset all this must be save automaticly every 30 seconds.

Reply #11

Hello guys
It's still beta and we work on it, i hope in few weeks we will finish the release version.
Also its must save your custom settings: your layers,color adjust, streams settings, channels and preset all this must be save automaticly every 30 seconds.
I opened SplitCam again after a couple of days not using it, now my saved layers and settings shows up :)

Reply #12
Understand this is beta everything takes time for the developer to do and he is doing the best he can. I would have the the devloper take there time do it right then rush and sure we all want it done now but now will come when the time is right along with the features