Skip to main content
Topic: Splitcam command consule accept more than 1 argument (Read 4194 times) previous topic - next topic

Splitcam command consule accept more than 1 argument

I'm trying to set a video file in Splitcam from the command line, but it looks like there is no straight forward way to do so, when I try to open a video file using -v [video file] option, it does not persist on starting up again (primarily because I kill the process corresponding to Splitcam to quit).

Another issue is that I do not want Splitcam to show it's banner at startup. I'm running Splitcam from the command line and it looks like it only accepts one argument at a time. Is there anyway to open Splitcam.exe while providing more than 1 argument. I want to open Splitcam with -open v [file to video] and -open a [open without ads]. Currently it seems that it only accepts the first argument and ignores the second.

If Splitcam would have a config file which I could edit that it'd read from, that would've been great!

Any ideas how I can achieve this goal. Is it possible to have the video file location inside the Splitcam config file and just open Splitcam with -open a ..and have the video already there.

Re: Splitcam command consule accept more than 1 argument

Reply #1
Hello Navjot

Now Splitcam dont work with command line.

You can download new version of SplitCam without ads from this link :
https://splitcam.com/download

Thank You