Skip to main content
Topic: SplitCam Overlays and Resources (Read 3499 times) previous topic - next topic

SplitCam Overlays and Resources

Hi, my name is Dan N, web designer at Camgirl.Cloud
Related to my profession and service, I had the pleasure to receive suggestions from webcam performers regarding overlays/ Media Layers and how to customize them to spice-up live streaming session.
In this context I've decided to "connect the dots" and offer a few resources and tutorials for webcam performers as open source on SplitCam Resources
So far there's not much content "to play with" but I plan to add more as soon as I finish typing and posting this topic.
Content of this open source is focusing on overlays, tutorials and graphics for now.

My Tip Menu Overlay for webcam performers is a browser layer source running from local device
- demo and download available

Create a DMCA Overlay with image and animated text. A short tutorial with text, screenshots and video
- read tutorial

Congratulation Overlay 2in1 - another browser source layer to show animated confetti and text on live stream.
- demo and download available

Being an open source means it is free for use and anyone with few skills can contribute with resources. Fork it or download the repository if needed.

For feedback, suggestions or ideas, feel free to post here or on repository discussions section

At the end of the day... just have fun  ;)