SplitCam Community

SPLITCAM FORUMS => SPLITCAM TECH SUPPORT => Topic started by: Dream Master on March 24, 2023, 07:58:34 AM

Title: share screen
Post by: Dream Master on March 24, 2023, 07:58:34 AM
when one goes to share screen the first time by clicking on Share window it works,  or share game its visible
but when i close it and log back into it...it don't share the game or share the window...but what i did Notice is when
u make a new project ... the share screen window or game now works...so i close out the program come back..don't work

this is on your newest version of splitcam

hope this helps u out to fix this bug
thank u

dreamz
Title: Re: share screen
Post by: Anatoly Smelkov on March 25, 2023, 11:19:57 AM
Hi. Thanks for reporting this issue. The problem is currently under investigation.
Post by: Anatoly Smelkov on March 26, 2023, 08:28:20 AM
Hi. We found the source of this problem and have fixed it. The fix will be available with the next public release of SplitCam starting with version 10.6.55.
Post by: Dream Master on June 09, 2023, 10:28:21 AM
Hi. We found the source of this problem and have fixed it. The fix will be available with the next public release of SplitCam starting with version 10.6.55.
again this problem  exists...so u fixed the problem here...would be nice to use share screen the right way...that program that lets go live and share your feed works great but i like when yours works its alot smaller software has what i want
Post by: Dream Master on June 16, 2023, 08:07:38 PM
ok ...this one didn't turn out good
Share screen works good
but share window gives me a blank screen black screen
so i tried to use share game
it works but heres the thing
shows have the picture
i have to take the program its sharing and size it... all images have to be sized by clicking on fit to screen
very annoying ima send image to show u how small i have to make my image in order to fit...before it just showed the whole screen
every image i post on cam has to be fit screen