SplitCam Community

SPLITCAM FORUMS => SPLITCAM TECH SUPPORT => Topic started by: Илья Хизов on November 26, 2023, 05:10:24 AM

Title: Doesn't start
Post by: Илья Хизов on November 26, 2023, 05:10:24 AM
When starting the program it says please wait and the program does not start for an infinitely long time.
Title: Re: Doesn't start
Post by: Илья Хизов on November 26, 2023, 07:24:14 AM
When starting the program it says please wait and the program does not start for an infinitely long time.
windows 11, last patch
Post by: SPLITCAM SUPPORT on November 27, 2023, 11:23:45 AM
Please check on your pc : swapface software , remove all of it and splitcam must work!
Post by: William Chi on December 26, 2023, 11:09:45 PM
Please check on your pc : swapface software , remove all of it and splitcam must work!
I have the same problem. I have deleted all swapfaces, but it still cannot be started. It keeps loading last projects.
Post by: SPLITCAM SUPPORT on December 28, 2023, 06:45:31 PM
Hello
If you have some files of swapface on pc ,
It's can be work not correctly.

Contact to us by telegram @splitcam.       
We will try to help you.

I have the same problem. I have deleted all swapfaces, but it still cannot be started. It keeps loading last projects.
Post by: SPLITCAM SUPPORT on January 18, 2024, 03:15:11 PM
Hello
If you have some files of swapface on pc ,
It's can be work not correctly.

Contact to us by telegram @splitcam.       
We will try to help you.

Contact to us by telegram : @splitcam ,  skype : jack-px

thank you